FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HOLY Wordfiltered

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 1:35pm
Really Linus? That girl weighed 100 pounds, at most. The cop looked at least 200lbs...he could have sneezed and taken her down.

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

She walked into a room that was very obviously not the kitchen or laundry room. Why not?

He hit her in the face man, that makes it way too obvious.
]

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 1:42pm
Nothing, she didn't listen the first two times.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Nothing, she didn't listen the first two times.

Zing.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 1:45pm
To me it looked like a kid that was kicking her shoes off after being told by her parents that she couldn't go to the movies with her friends.  With the fact that she floated thru the station without restraint prior to the violent actions of the cops in the video,  I think we saw the most that she did which is act like someone that is not of legal age yet, which appeared to be a harmless tantrum.  The cop is going down hard.
Sent from a phone booth
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 1:49pm
Nothing you've obviously told her twice already. *(Damnit! too slow)*

If you cant take a shoe to the shin without throwing a hissy fit then you shouldn't be in the uniform. 
And if you think you'll get away with actions like that then you're too stupid to carry the responsibility of being a cop. I am an advocate of street justice and i know coppers sometimes give the bad guys a beating out of sight (Quite rightly sometimes) but i can't fathom what he was thinking.

No need whatsoever.

Edited by scotchyscotch - 01 March 2009 at 1:50pm
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 3:42pm
Anyone who thinks that grabbing a girls head, then running it into a wall is justified is damaged. YES he was allowed to take action, but NO that was no-where near justified. The only thing he did do that wasn't excessive was placing the cuffs on her, everything else was way over the top.
adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 8:36pm

Anyone who thinks that grabbing a girls head, then running it into a wall is justified is damaged. YES he was allowed to take action, but NO that was no-where near justified. The only thing he did do that wasn't excessive was placing the cuffs on her, everything else was way over the top.

i'm gonna have to agree on that. whether its the way he was trained or not, any grown man should have enough common sense to know that a 15 year old girl half his size can be subdued with much less force then that. and if he doesn't he shouldn't be working as a cop.

Edited by adrenalinejunky - 01 March 2009 at 8:37pm
little devil View Drop Down
one language strike, 2/23/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote little devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 9:21pm
That was funny, justified or not, I got a chuckle. She really wasent expecting that.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 10:17pm
blood filled sack = bruise?
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 10:27pm
The only thing I could think of while reading Linus's response:

"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 10:29pm
/me likes how Linus will argue me, but not anyone else.
Que pasa?

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 11:00pm
What's to argue? We are all in agreement that it was excessive. You just have the need to still argue with someone that agrees with you because their name is "Linus".

Edited by Linus - 01 March 2009 at 11:06pm

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

What's to argue? We are all in agreement that it was excessive. You just have the need to still argue with someone that agrees with you because their name is "Linus".

No, because you still think that throwing a 15 year old girl facefirst into a wall by her hair is ok.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 11:30pm

Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

No, because you still think that throwing a 15 year old girl facefirst into a wall by her hair is ok.

Really now? Hmm, I guess I didn't write this then

Quote using the hair to do so and once he started punching her, that went beyond the line.

But I never said he should have gone about it in a different manner either. Oh wait, I DID.

You guys are a hoot... you aregue with someone who agrees with you on the majority of something, but they have a different view on one single thing and OMG YOU ARE WRONG!!!!

Edited by Linus - 01 March 2009 at 11:33pm

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 11:33pm
But you agree with throwing her face first into a wall.
Que pasa?

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 11:39pm
Not just me, jmac, as Mack does as well.

I view the initial push in to the wall, while pretty aggressive, totally warranted. Do I agree with? Nope. Do I understand? Yes. You don't have to, and of course choose not to, agree with that view. That's fine.

Any force beyond what was required to get to the wall (which he used a bit much) I view as excessive. Or will I have to rephrase that even more for some of you, as I've stated it multiple times in 3 pages now.

And on top of that;
Most police departments have policies AGAINST strikes to the head. I don't know about that PD, but I'm willing to bet they do too, and that officer was in the wrong for any and every strike to the head, especially once on the floor with her pretty much subdued.

Edited by Linus - 01 March 2009 at 11:40pm

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 11:41pm
I don't think Mack agrees:

"First, the reaction of the attacking officer appears to be an anger-based response as opposed to a measured escalation.  Since she needs to be subdued at this point, the most appropriate response would have been direct her to face the wall (or something along those lines) for cuffing. "
Que pasa?

High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 11:46pm
Too much butthurt in this thread.

Where the hell is Dune btw?
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 11:48pm
Well, I really don't want to argue another forum members words, but;

Quote My opinion is that any further action after she was on the wall was excessive force.

Seriously, I don't get what your problem is. You just seem to have a hardon whenever it comes to me and a thread about supposed or actual police brutality. It doesn't matter if I agree with you or not, in your mind I'm still somehow always wrong, no matter the view.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't I suppose.

EDIT: Yeah... Dunes been missing from many of the most recent cop threads. Kinda scares me. I think he died from happiness when Obama was inaugurated.

Edited by Linus - 01 March 2009 at 11:50pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic