FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

$20,000 winner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2009 at 7:31am

Here are some current pics. I wasn't a fan of the boyd wheels either... These wheels are what it has now.

The Merrodder was originally designed by Larry Erickson (Cadilac designer, Ford Designer Mustang designer, Cadzilla and Alumacoupe designer) Built by Larry Kramer (Famed Cincinnati Custom Merc builder) and owned by C.K. Spurlock of Nashville.
The second World debut of the MERRODDER occurred 15 years after the first debut. This car was found 10 years ago in storage, having never been roadworthy and looking rather weary. After consulting with Larry Erickson who designed the car originally the new owner left all the paint and body original and traded out dated aluminum for some new shine.
The Merrodder has a lift off hardtop, tilt front end, custom tube frame, C4 suspension and rear end, 32 valve Hemi heads, dual port intake and exhaust, grill to throttle body cold air ducting, Holley Dominator 2000 cfm T/B, dry sump, 180 headers, B&M Turbo 400, two (yes 2) GearVendors,
BFGoodrich tires. All new interior by Larry Sneed of Louisville.

At this years SEMA the MERRODDER was invited to GNRS, Sacramento, Blackie Gegianís show, Albuquerqe SuperNationals, and the Petersen museum.

They tremble at my name...
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2009 at 7:36am
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

I REALLY need to do something to my Buick...

Lmfao!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2009 at 7:48am
Here is the dynaliner 1.0

it has a vintage blown flatty.

This paint is 2 days old in this pic...

I got to help throw the suspension around in the gravel driveway to "patina" it. That along with chains, hammers, and acid helped to "age" it correctly. Then Scott drove it from Ohio to Sema on the driven dirty tour.

This was fun, four of us moved it into position to apply dynamat to the bottom side, and finish the block sanding.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2009 at 8:26am

Here is another one of my friends "fiddy".

if you ain't scrapin, you just ain't tryin.

Here is his hot rod lincoln. Its a blast to drive, and is super loud.

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 26 February 2009 at 8:28am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic