Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Car Audio Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
notXXscared View Drop Down

Strike 1, 8-21 Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notXXscared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Car Audio Help
    Posted: 17 February 2009 at 5:42pm
I just picked up a new deck at circuit city for 40% since they are going out of sale. It's a Pioneer DEH-P4000, it was priced at like $170 and I got for $95. Only thing is it was a refurb so it didn't come with any wires. I know I need the wiring harness, which I got, but the guy at circuit city said I will need an additional wire that I would have to buy from pioneer, specific for my vehicle. Anyone know the name of this wire? I'm going to have to call Pioneer tomorrow to order it, but if anyone knows exactly what it is that would be a help.

Once I get the wire I'm having my buddy install it with a set of 5.25 PowerBass speakers and possibly a sub/amp down the road. I just want to get some nice speakers and power first though because the stock wrangler system is absolute crap. Should be pretty sweet once it's done though.

Previously DYE PLAYA
the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2009 at 6:04pm
the second wiring harness  my guess is the one you can but at walmart that has the adapter to  plug into the wiring harness on your car  i cant think of one specific wire you would hav to buy lol normally its  wiring harnes from cd player which connects too the wiring harness bought at walmart which plugs into your car harness the only other wires that would connect are amp wires and your antenna jack

Edited by the_blade - 17 February 2009 at 6:07pm
95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic