FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TPX arrives in April

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 12:50pm
Someone needs to find out how efficient they are.  I need a minimum of 20 good shots/12 gram to make this worth my while.
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 4:37pm
i just want to try it out.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 4:44pm
Oddly enough, shortly after posting this I got an email from one of the places I buy from that the updated ship date is the end of April.
Ziie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ziie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2009 at 6:30pm
I got to field test it today and its a great gun.  My SP-8's board fried on the field and they just got the tpx for field testing the day before and let me use it.  Its easy to hold, light, and dead accurate.  Easily get 3 mags through before you have to change the 12gram but that is even easy to change considering its a 1/4 screw to pop it open.  Very solid and well made gun.  After I played a couple hours with it as my main, i went back to the pro-shop and pre-ordered it with a hammerhead barrel.  Looking forward to actually owning one of these things.  Great buy if you want to main or just have a very nice side arm.
AgentSmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgentSmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 8:36am
Though I've had my preorder in since they had such a thing, I'm shocked too by how nice this baby is!

She's a beauty!
Rob

Edited by AgentSmith - 20 April 2009 at 8:37am
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 8:54am

Are you going to be doing a write up?

AgentSmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgentSmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 11:18pm
Absolutely! just gotta get my ducks in a row.

Sorry about the missing pics!  I jumped the gun on posting them but will return them as soon as I am able!

Rob

Edited by AgentSmith - 22 April 2009 at 8:32am
Elysium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elysium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 12:44am
Any word yet on when we can get the TPX? Is there a firm date set on its release?
Vendetta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vendetta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 9:44am

Nice!! I have preordered mine and cannot wait! Going to be awesomeness!

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Elysium Elysium wrote:

Any word yet on when we can get the TPX? Is there a firm date set on its release?
Ithink they are supposed to available as of today. Seems like lots of preorders, so you may have to wait until the feeding frenzy subsides.
NavySubs1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NavySubs1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 9:55am
I have pre-ordered with tippmannpros.com  I called yesturday and was told no hard date yet, but should be within the next 3 weeks.  I'm trying to be patient, but I've never been very good at that!
NavySubs1
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 9:52pm
Here is a hands on Video of the Marker. Found it at MILSIM empire.
TPX

Edited by Evil Elvis - 03 May 2009 at 9:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic