Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WTH

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTH
    Posted: 04 February 2009 at 6:58pm
So I have a pug thats 4 years old.  He doesn't have a problem with peeing in the house or anything.  So I'm sitting here on the computer, and I notice hes standing on a pile of clothes in the corner sort of like digging through them.  I thought maybe he lost a bone or something in there. 

He continues to do that spinning around/digging thing and then he stops.  I thought it was odd how he was standing and then he sort of just sat there for a while.  I get up and look at him and he pee'd there right in front of me on the clothes.  Luckily they are old clothes that i dont really ware.  But what the hell?  Has anyone ever seen a dog do that?  The same clothes have been there for several months, and its not like another dog has pee'd there.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2009 at 6:59pm
Maybe he couldn't hold it any longer.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2009 at 7:23pm
He doesn't like you. Sleep with your mouth closed.
K Hop View Drop Down
Strike 1 F-bomb in link 9/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Hop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2009 at 9:19pm
^^^ i lol'd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic