Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How big is your tv? Is it HDTV?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: Do you have a HDTV? How big is it?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3297 [23.25%]
940 [6.63%]
5 [0.04%]
38 [0.27%]
9900 [69.82%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2009 at 3:02pm
i bought a 22" vizio over the summer

my parents just got a 52" samsung 1080p for our living room...excited to see that bad boy

Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 12:50am
Two 32" LCD 1080's, one 52cm standard TV running sattelite, a 17" running streaming over the 'net, a 9" doing the same :)

That is all.

Exept one of my 32" 's is plugged into my PC, the other into my PS3. So we watch TV on the 52cm :)

KBK
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 1:06am
36 inch standard tube running cable... i have my media folder from my pc upstairs in my room shared over the network and hook up my laptop to it via s-video to watch movies and such.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 8:49am
THE NUMBERS DO NOT LIE
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 9:26am

Wow, How cool. I post a little question thread and you guys spend hours pumping up the numbers...

What power...  Was that fun for you? Its amazing what some people will do for fun.

Kind of like rambs, oh excuse me, some mod... hacking my account, and changing my tagline.

Was that fun too?
JohnnyHopper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 9:29am
When a poll allows more than one vote, you can get crazy on the mouse button and drive the number up 500 at a time.
My shoes of peace have steel toes.
PaiNTbALLfReNzY View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Arsenal FC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaiNTbALLfReNzY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 9:55am
Originally posted by JohnnyHopper JohnnyHopper wrote:

When a poll allows more than one vote, you can get crazy on the mouse button and drive the number up 500 at a time.

8" to 32" is going to make a comeback here in the next 15 minutes.
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 10:08am
56" DLP
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 10:15am
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Wow, How cool. I post a little question thread and you guys spend hours pumping up the numbers...

What power...  Was that fun for you? Its amazing what some people will do for fun.

Kind of like rambs, oh excuse me, some mod... hacking my account, and changing my tagline.

Was that fun too?

Your tabline?  Do you mean your title were it says, "My opinion. Let me show you it."?
There isnt any hacking involved to change it....The mods are the only one that can change them.

Edited by pntbl freak - 05 February 2009 at 10:15am
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

Originally posted by mod98commando mod98commando wrote:

Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

7 and a half inches.
Still talking about TV size right?The TV at home is a 55" widescreen I think and the resolution is something weird, I don't remember what exactly but it's not one of the standard HD ones. My dad wanted to get a new LCD TV but we just don't have the money right now. The HD channels do look nice on the old set though, they're a bit clearer. I think it's probably a waste of time and money to be worrying about switching our TV signals as a nation with all of our other problems right now but whatever. As long as my TV experience is improved before the economy completely collapses, everything will be just dandy.
It's not about making watching tv better, it's about freeing up valuable frequencies for other uses.

Yeah, I know there are technical reasons for it too, I was just messing around. But still, I don't think that should have been given the priority it was, it's such a minor thing compared to other issues we're having right now.
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland
Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey
Me: But only if they're hungary
Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by pntbl freak pntbl freak wrote:

Was that fun too?

Your tabline?  Do you mean your title were it says, "My opinion. Let me show you it."?
There isnt any hacking involved to change it....The mods are the only one that can change them.
No, he means his sig. It's since been changed, but it was pretty lulzy.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 7:33pm
HDTV 66" up to 130" OVER 9000
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2009 at 1:23am
61" Samsung DLP

Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

Originally posted by pntbl freak pntbl freak wrote:

Was that fun too?

No, he means his sig. It's since been changed, but it was pretty lulzy.
Oh, that wasn't Rambs.

Edited by High Voltage - 06 February 2009 at 1:25am
Gator Taco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gator Taco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2009 at 1:35am
I've got standard cable through an older Phillips TV. Though my family has a 60something inch Vizio plasma HD television.

Dont see the need to have HD anymore since our comcast HD service has NEVER worked properly. Two goddamn years in a row I've had the HD go out on me right after kick off on the Superbowl. I feel like stabbing somebody in the eye with an icepick. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic