FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Change?... yeah, right.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2009 at 1:27pm
So, I've been fairly silent on the amazing job Obama has done in his first few weeks... I figured with the medias constant articles on the second coming, I'd wait until the facts piled up.

Lets look at some facts.

We were promised change. No lobbiests, and a "transparent" white house...

We got, Geithner (a tax fraud, now leading our Treasury)

Now we are being forcefed another tax cheat. But since he is "highly respected" this will just be a speed bump in his nomination process... yes, I'm speaking of Tom Daschle.

I wonder if I "forget" to pay my fica tax if they would not charge me penalties like they did him... Even after he got busted in an audit, he ignored the previous two years since "they didn't audit those years...". Until he was nominated, and then he tried to quietly pay them... with no penalties.

But, the biggest problem is, the US economy is falling off a cliff, and the media is largely ignoring it. I got the opportunity to lay off three of my employees last week, and cut everyone elses pay... As our customers are so nervous now, that they aren't buying...

read this article, and you will see why they are so nervous.

Maybe because we are spending money we don't have... (hmm, maybe it is a good thing to have a theif and liar in as the head of the treasury, because someone with ethics would have a problem just turning on the money presses)

And this is BEFORE the next big bailout bill...

I'm sure you trust the government, Uncle sam only wants to take care of you... But, really, check out this article, or watch the video.

This stuff has already started, look at California, they decided not to send back your overpayment of taxes, because... THEY need it more than you. Oh, and they are now giving IOU's instead of payment, I bet vendors will love those...

Oh, its not a big deal Free. Other countries will keep buying our debt and let us keep making more, right?
Ahh, Wrong. China and Japan are wanting out. So the brilliant Treasury dept will now start buying its own debt...  So, let me make this clear. They print money, then print IOU's to pay for it.

Wake up America.
They tremble at my name...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic