Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ima Fool

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ima Fool
    Posted: 23 January 2009 at 5:53pm
I bought a brand new xbox game off of amazon.  I get it in the mail today and I put it in only to get an error message due to it not being compatible.  I thought that all the games were compatible as long as you have a HD, but obviously thats not the case.

So anyways, I just listed it on ebay.  I guess it kind of works out cause I've been wanting to sell stuff on there just for the sake of doing it but I didn't have anything to sell.  I just hope I at least get what I paid for it, but I doubt I will.

Edited by Zata - 23 January 2009 at 5:55pm
TheWrAith View Drop Down
Strike one, swearing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheWrAith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2009 at 5:58pm
 I do believe if you're trying to play a Xbox game on the 360 that you must "Update" the game, I have see the list of all compatible Xbox games.
Black*1* then*1* White Are*2* All I see*3* in my infancy*5* red and yellow then came to be*8* reaching out to me*5* lets me see*3*
Swing on the Spiral=
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2009 at 6:05pm
Yeah, they're not all compatable, they have a list on their site of what works.
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2009 at 6:37pm
Yeah I've already checked out the list, my game isn't on there.
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2009 at 11:24pm
I've walked into Blockbuster many of times and bought games that didn't work on my 360...
I ♣ hippies.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic