Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

the radio station

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
unvolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the radio station
    Posted: 15 January 2009 at 10:55pm
that i listen to everyday has played the same bass pale ale commercial like 15 times in the past 5 minutes as well everyday for like the last 2 months... really getting annoyed with it... but anyways its a great station and im bored enough to share it with you all.  live 105

hit the listen live button on the top left. just a little piece of the music im into... thought you all wanted to know that about me

/mindless rant about beer commercial and radio station

also inb4 we didnt really care what you listen to.. or anything along those lines

post up radio stations you listen to as well and ill take a look at em just so i can have something to do
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2009 at 11:12pm

I hate radio...

Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2009 at 11:24pm
Corporate radio sucks. I stopped listening to FM radio a long time ago.

I listen to satellite radio, which has gone seriously downhill since the merger of XM and Sirius, but it's still better than the crap that my local stations are peddling.

Try WOXY. One of the few good ones.
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2009 at 11:26pm
Radio's ok when I get sick of my iPod, but thats mainly what I use anymore now that I can connect it to my cd player.
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2009 at 3:47am
so no crap there i was....345 in the morning and drinking bass ale. pretty weak beer IMO
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2009 at 7:37am
Listening to O&A on KRock right now online at work.

KRock

Theyre talking about the plane crash right now.
///AMG What?
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2009 at 11:53am
Best station in CT

NC has an awesome show on G105 in the morning but the stations suck for music.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic