FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why do you need a mosin for zombies?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 8:55pm
I'm sure they lock it... however you would have plenty of molotav supplies at your disposal considering the liquor store near by.
AK Andrew View Drop Down

Strike 2 - Rudeness, 11/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AK Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 8:57pm
Shot the zombie boss dude take the key.lol
wHY ARE YOU READING THIS!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 9:01pm
How exactly do you plan to fortify said gas station? They tend to have alot of very big windows
unvolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 9:13pm
im going to costco in the event of a zombie invasion...that is if its in a small rural town... either that or ill find some abandoned house in the hills to stay in with my fellow survivors
AK Andrew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AK Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 9:13pm

Those crapy little pulldown security blinds.(made out of steel) Also the one in our town dosent really have that big if windows.

Also I have a really good plan its just insanely long and I really dont want to type it out.lol

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 9:15pm
I'm thinking if youre alone, get an armored truck, like the kind they transport money in, you can get alot of supplies in the back, and no zombie is breaken into that thing. its a mobile fortress to find rescue.
AK Andrew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AK Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 9:17pm

I cant drive not lying. lol

Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 9:44pm
Maybe we should consider a more diplomatic route.
u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by AK Andrew AK Andrew wrote:

I cant drive not lying. lol

well non driving boy, since you got nothing better to do, get to typing your elaborate plan, it might save my life one day

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Destruction Destruction wrote:

Maybe we should consider a more diplomatic route.

politics and zombies at the same time is something that i think the world would have a hard time recovering from... if it was even able to...
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2009 at 12:39am
Originally posted by TheWrAith TheWrAith wrote:

M249 FTL... not a good zombie fire arm,

Saying again you don't need to run it cyclic. You just can. Use it like it's meant to be used, as a big AR that can pull LMG duties in an emergency.

Personally I'd run with a SS-77 in 5.56mm, as that's what's available but you could always run an H&K MG4.

But I was thinking of this earlier today for some reason. The best defensive weapon against zombies? Water cooled. Gimme a Maxim of a Vickers gun. The only other thing you'd need is a way to burn the corpses.

KBK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2009 at 12:42am
M1 Carbine... or something along the lines of that... or a machete/crowbar
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2009 at 10:38am
Originally posted by AK Andrew AK Andrew wrote:

JERRY RIG IT.lol The man hole cover they ues to pore the gas in. I would just build a big funnel leading into it so I could throw the molatov into it from the roof.I would have more than one molatov

Fire needs oxygen. If you do that, all you will get is a small flame out of the hole you made. Now, if that does the deed like it does with George Romero zombies, then that's fine. As long as you can keep enough gas accessible to make an escape, you'll increase your chances.

Don't expect an entire station to go up in flames, however.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2009 at 11:59am
^I'd rather just spray gas w the pump/containers, in a very broad lined circle around the station, just in case...
GhilleMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language, 11/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhilleMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 4:31pm
Alright edited full plan.

Now the first thing I would require is a large sailing vessel, preferably a composite schooner of 3-4 masts, with good freedboard, full keel, no bowsprit, composite masts and stainless rod rigging. However I could make due with a large variety of vessels. Any vessel I would choose would be 120-200ft in length and have accomidation for up to 15 crew. I would have first and foremost a good reverse osmosis water maker with plentiful filters, but also a evaporation distiller. I would also make sure to have a good supply of equipment and supplies to enact repairs to the vessel, epoxy, glass cloth, sail cloth, line of various sizes, spare parts for electrical and mechanical systems etc. All electrical power would be generated through solar panels and more robust wind units. Lighting would be all led, and electronic systems would be kept to a minimum. For max life and least mainentance the battery bank would consist of abosorbed glass matt batterys. The idea behind this vessel is to creat a robust, seaworthy craft that can be self suffecient for long periods at sea. As for food, what we need can all be taked from the sea, sticking to southern latitudes in the winter and northern reaches we can avoid the worst weather of both areas. All in all, those who remain on land for long periods of time will endure far greater hardships. no pun intended

Edited by GhilleMan - 11 January 2009 at 5:50pm
Smart Parts, Stupid People... Go figure

Shoot To Thrill on stockclass, mcarter, and the dreadful pbn
Carter Mini Comp, Carter Tricar, PPS Blazer

ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 6:18pm
^^ i like his plan.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 6:37pm
Not bad at all. The onlyproblem I see is, small amounts of people kept in close quarters for long amounts of time, more often than not, leads to serious turmoil.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 6:38pm
Other than not knowing the first thing about sailing, that's a pretty good idea.

I'll have to hole up on land though.

JohnnyHopper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

Not bad at all. The onlyproblem I see is, small amounts of people kept in close quarters for long amounts of time, more often than not, leads to serious cannibalism.

Neighbors are just meals that answer the door.

If you can't sail, go some place just as untraveled like an art museum or the orchestra. I believe chamber music is harder on the undead than the living....could be wrong though.

Edited by JohnnyHopper - 11 January 2009 at 7:02pm
My shoes of peace have steel toes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 6:49pm
buy an island to hold port... all ships need a harbor to dock in
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic