Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X7 E grip? No contact.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cowcidile1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cowcidile1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X7 E grip? No contact.
    Posted: 22 December 2008 at 10:21am
My X7 started acting up on me yesterday on the field. It would not switch into automatic so I used it semi with no problems.
The light was blinking green and after messing around with the selector (switching modes pushing it up and down) it started firing auto again.
Shortly after it started working it stopped firing all together there is no noise when I pull the trigger and the sear doesn't jump but the light in the grip still reacts normally (blinking green pull trigger then yellow release blinking green again) I changed the battery and now it appears to be blinking orange and when I pull the trigger it turns red when the magnet moves through the sensor.

Is my sensor messed up? I don't understand how it recognizes the trigger but does not release the actuator.
cowcidile1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cowcidile1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2008 at 10:28am
I am still messing with it and apparently when I smack the side of the gun it starts working for a few seconds then stops again. 
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2008 at 4:41pm
sounds like a loose wire or a short. Look carefully at your board for any bare wires. May also be moisture. Expose it to air for a few days, and disconnect the battery.

If none of those work, hope its under warranty.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic