Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You’ll Never Guess What I just Bought

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
notXXscared View Drop Down

Strike 1, 8-21 Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notXXscared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You’ll Never Guess What I just Bought
    Posted: 09 December 2008 at 3:55pm

The gov'ment's gonna take away are gunz, gotta stock up while we still can.

Previously DYE PLAYA
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 4:06pm

Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

I ♣ hippies.
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 4:22pm
Thank you for posting this. I also hate nutcase rednecks with guns who don't understand politics.
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

Thank you for posting this. I also hate nutcase rednecks with guns who don't understand politics.

Well considering Obama has stated that he wants the assault weapons ban back in effect, it's not far fetched to believe that there are going to be tighter firearms controls to go along with it...

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 4:31pm

Well considering Obama has stated that he wants the assault weapons ban back in effect, it's not far fetched to believe that there are going to be tighter firearms controls to go along with it...

How terrible...

Next thing you know, he'll be taking away the right to defend your homes with grenade launchers.

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 09 December 2008 at 4:32pm
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 4:34pm

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

if someone told you there wasnt going to be any more alcohol available after a certain date, wouldnt you want to stock up on it? or how about gas?  or snowboards or whatever. 
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 4:45pm
Snowboards kill.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Eville Eville wrote:

if someone told you there wasnt going to be any more alcohol available after a certain date, wouldnt you want to stock up on it? or how about gas? or snowboards or whatever.

If they were taking certain types off the liquor I might be disapointed slightly, but I wouldn't start screeching about my rights and filling my basement with it. Same for snowboards. Oh noez, cry more.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 4:50pm

if someone told you there wasnt going to be any more alcohol available after a certain date, wouldnt you want to stock up on it? or how about gas? or snowboards or whatever.

If they were taking certain types off the liquor I might be disapointed slightly, but I wouldn't start screeching about my rights and filling my basement with it. Same for snowboards. Oh noez, cry more.

Srsly
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 5:41pm

Eville, they're Canadians, so you have to use Canadian speak---

Choop, what if they banned ALL Tim Horton's? Aside from going "What the hell, it's just TH", wouldn't you go to the nearest one and stock up on Timbits and coffee?

FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 5:42pm

Choop, what if they banned ALL Tim Horton's? Aside from going "What the hell, it's just TH", wouldn't you go to the nearest one and stock up on Timbits and coffee?

lol...... yes

<1 meg sig = bad>
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 6:24pm
silly Canadians, you'll be the first to fall when the zombies rise!!!
OK Notxxscared, just how do you plan to keep that monstrosity fed?  That 200 round can will be empty in a second.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 7:01pm

He's not banning ALL guns. So again, if he were closing SOME Tim Horton's I'd be slightly dissapointed, but again oh well. Not a worth being such a paranoid baby about.
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 7:09pm
well, you could either buy the guns you want now, or you could wait until they are banned and not have them and just cry about it when you could be out shooting it instead.  so i dont see the harm in buying them now.  worst case scenario for all the anti-gun hippies is it gets them off the street.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 7:13pm
Obama has too many other things to deal with (the economy).  I don't think he is going to go after an assault weapons ban for some time.  I bought the majority of my rifles during the Clinton reign of terror. One of them is an assault weapon. now ammunition on the other hand....
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Ford View Drop Down
Guested on X-Mas day, It’s Coal for Him

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 7:21pm
Why are Canadians so interested in our politics ?
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 7:43pm
Whatever will our well-regulated militia do?
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 7:47pm
I've never seen so many sanctimonious posts in one thread in quite some time.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic