Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You’ll Never Guess What I just Bought

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
AoSpades View Drop Down
Eight Lives Left

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AoSpades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 7:55pm

Originally posted by Ford Ford wrote:

Why are Canadians so interested in our politics ?

why are you so interested in finding out why canadians are so interested in our politics?

agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by AoSpades AoSpades wrote:

why are you so interested in finding out why canadians are so interested in our politics?

Who's on first?
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

Originally posted by AoSpades AoSpades wrote:

Who's on first?

Yes.

Ford View Drop Down
Guested on X-Mas day, It’s Coal for Him

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 7:59pm
AHHHH WUT
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 7:59pm
and whats on second..
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

AoSpades View Drop Down
Eight Lives Left

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AoSpades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 8:00pm

Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

and whats on second..

beat me to it

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 8:02pm
Idontknow is on third..
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

Thank you for posting this. I also hate nutcase rednecks with guns who don't understand politics.

Well considering Obama has stated that he wants the assault weapons ban back in effect, it's not far fetched to believe that there are going to be tighter firearms controls to go along with it...

What constructive use could you possibly have for needing an assault rifle, as a civilian?

Edited by Bolt3 - 09 December 2008 at 8:29pm
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Bolt3 Bolt3 wrote:

Thank you for posting this. I also hate nutcase rednecks with guns who don't understand politics.

Well considering Obama has stated that he wants the assault weapons ban back in effect, it's not far fetched to believe that there are going to be tighter firearms controls to go along with it...

What constructive use could you possibly have for needing an assault rifle, as a civilian?

what makes an assault rifle so much worse than a regular rifle? is it the evil collapsible stock?  the vile flash hider? Or could it be the heinous and malicious plastic pistol grip? maybe some other cosmetic feature?  after all, they all still fire the exact same projectile at potentially the same velocity with the same accuracy.  Quell your irrational fears child.  Its a toy.  its fun to play with.  just like a fast car, or a nice bike.
Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Eville Eville wrote:

what makes an assault rifle so much worse than a regular rifle? is it the evil collapsible stock?  the vile flash hider? Or could it be the heinous and malicious plastic pistol grip? maybe some other cosmetic feature?  after all, they all still fire the exact same projectile at potentially the same velocity with the same accuracy.  Quell your irrational fears child.  Its a toy.  its fun to play with.  just like a fast car, or a nice bike.

So are fireworks, but there are bannings on them now in many states.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 8:47pm

Because we're constantly exposed to it. I'm ashamed to admit I am WAY more aware of this US election than I am of the Canadian one. I am completely out of touch of Canadian politics, but US stuff is on the news, in the papers, online all the time.
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 8:48pm

So are fireworks, but there are bannings on them now in many states.

which doesnt make the bannings right.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 8:51pm

Quell your irrational fears child. 

Like the one some gun supporters have, that the whole reason why citizens should be armed is to "keep the government in check?"
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Mr.Awesome View Drop Down

(not as Awesome as he thinks)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Awesome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 8:57pm

quote/

assault rifle is worse cuz u can kill 3 times more people than jus a regular rifle

Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 9:03pm

Like the one some gun supporters have, that the whole reason why citizens should be armed is to "keep the government in check?"

exactly like that one.

mr awesome - the key there is before you have to reload, which only takes a couple of seconds.  really no reason to ban them.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 9:09pm

I collect rifles, military rifles.  It's a bit of history that I enjoy.  It has nothing to do with killing but the tool that shaped some parts of history.  It's what I enjoy.  i am threatening no one nor do I plan or hope to shoot anyone, been there done that when i was a Marine, I can't say that I enjoyed doing that.  My rifles and pistols are locked up with child safety locks, in a steel gun safe of which my wife and I have the only keys for.  we enjoy taking them to the range and shooting them at targets, paper targets.  I don't hunt adn I prefer to shoot competitive service rifle matches. A few times a year I shoot in what I call classic matches,  shooters will use old military rifles, old Krags, Enfields, Nagants and Mausers.  These are the rifles we prefer.  We are not criminals. SOme shooters are doctors, lawyers, school teachers, carpenters, etc.  We are every day people who enjoy collecting and shooting them.  Not once have I heard any of my fellow collectors and shooters say "I hope there is a riot/civil disorder so I can shoot some one!", not ever.  Besides.....

It's cheaper than what I really, really want to collect.

Tanks.
Not model tanks, I shelves full of them on display in my home. If I could get a tank, preferably a Panther G, I would collect those instead.  I think my wife would freak to wake up one morning and see an a German panzer in the flower garden.  maybe not.

it is what I enjoy, be that as it may.  laugh, argue, whatever.  I have that right and I enjoy it.

Edited by Ceesman762 - 09 December 2008 at 9:13pm
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 9:12pm
Is Ceesman drunk or something?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

not at all, bored in a hotel room on yet another training trip in Chester Va.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 9:18pm

Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

not at all, bored in a hotel room on yet another training trip in Chester Va.

I say that only because your last post was uncharacteristically mumbled, jumbled, and typoed.  Had me confused.

But hotel rooms will make you crazy too.

Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 9:21pm

preferably a Panther G

Another WWII relic that I would absolutely love to have. No one posts their new addition to their tank arsenal, though, so I never get the chance to post it like I do the MG-42.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic