FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You’ll never guess what i just bought <_<

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 4:33pm
I'm just waiting for payday so I can pay Shorty for the nice box of com-bloc 7.62X54R that is sitting on his kitchen table right now. I'm taking a week over xmas for vacation and will be home in Charleston, WV at the KSF outdoor public range which is FREE to use and has no restrictions on targets, ammo, firearms, etc. I'm going to pick up a Mini-30 over the holiday as well, so I'll need to get some 7.62x39 as well.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 4:57pm

its getting now where we need an oficial post your new gun thread.

PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
TheDude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 5:29pm
Seeing as every thread titled "You'll never guess what I just bought" is normally about an old gun, I was able to guess what you bought.
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata

<keep the sigs friendly, please>
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 6:27pm
have fun tallen.  are you going to try that new MN at 500 yards?
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

have fun tallen.  are you going to try that new MN at 500 yards?

Hah! If only!

The range I go to maxes out at 100 yards, so I won't even get to adjust the sights for elevation. I am, however, going to sand/clamp the sucker and drift the front sight into line so the windage is properly aligned without the bayonet attached.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 6:44pm
My wife  asked what I wanted for Xmas, I told her a reloading kit and a new barrel for my M1.  I would love to see if I can still hit 10 X at 500 yards. Try putting up a pistol target at 100 to simulate a target at 500, Tallen.

Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 1:17am
The 100m range I go to borders on the 27km military range. Wish I could go play there :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic