Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Dunham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jeff Dunham
    Posted: 30 November 2008 at 10:26pm
Anyone catch his Christmas Special?  Pretty funny stuff, I like Peanut and Walter the best.  Unfortunately for me, his tour dates don't include Michigan even though he's going to Ohio and Indiana.  Lame
rayroe777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rayroe777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2008 at 10:37pm

lol yeah it was pretty great!!!!!

hey do u know nything bout electric tippmann 98 custom... if u do plz check out my forum thing plz i need alot of help

Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2008 at 10:38pm
I hate him.
I ♣ hippies.
unvolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2008 at 10:45pm
he makes me lol... christmas special was funny
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2008 at 11:16pm
the x-mas special was filmed in my city.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2008 at 11:23pm
He sucks.
Ford View Drop Down
Guested on X-Mas day, It’s Coal for Him

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2008 at 11:53pm
lol choopie, I saw you were the last post and thought, I wonder what he posted ? Then as I clicked, I said to myself, probably something negative. Lookie there.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2008 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

He sucks.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2008 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Ford Ford wrote:

lol choopie, I saw you were the last post and thought, I wonder what he posted ? Then as I clicked, I said to myself, probably something negative. Lookie there.

It's cause he sucks. Watching him, and the terrible personas he gives to his puppets is kind of like someone jingling keys for a baby, or making armpit farting noises then hoping for a laugh.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2008 at 12:11am

Originally posted by Ford Ford wrote:

It's cause he sucks. Watching him, and the terrible personas he gives to his puppets is kind of like someone jingling keys for a baby, or making armpit farting noises then hoping for a laugh.

Hey, that stuff's funny.
IMPULS3. View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPULS3. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2008 at 2:22am

Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

the x-mas special was filmed in my city.

Pabst theatre.

pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2008 at 2:26am
This guy bought a house from a kid on my baseball team. The house is HUGE.

I agree he isn't funny though.
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2008 at 2:47am
I think he is pretty funny. The joke he tells occasionally about taking a bunch of deaf people to a ventrillaquist stemmed from when one of my co-workers father went to a show and he is deaf. His wife took him and they had front row seats and half way through the show Jeff stopped and asked why he wasn't laughing and his wife told him that he was deaf. That's also where the "nneeeEEEERRRrrr" and then the hand flys over the head joke came in to play for his stand-up.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2008 at 7:32am
Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he sucks.

Millions of fans disagree, myself included.

Whenever the guy's special is on TV I have to watch it. Not only is he a rather talented ventriloquist, he's pretty damn funny. The Christmas special was really good.

Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2008 at 7:57am
he's ok.  But like most jokes, after hearing it 30 or 40 times, it loses its humor.
gh0st View Drop Down
Final Warning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gh0st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2008 at 9:43am
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

He sucks.

Lame jokes.
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2008 at 10:08am
His ventriloquist stuff typically isn't made up of jokes, rather just playing along with his puppets characteristics.
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2008 at 10:16am
It's entertaining, but gets old quickly.
I'm more of a Russel Peters, Anjelah Johnson, Nick Swardson kind of guy
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2008 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Eville Eville wrote:

he's ok.  But like most jokes, after hearing it 30 or 40 times, it loses its humor.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2008 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he sucks.

Millions of fans disagree, myself included.

Whenever the guy's special is on TV I have to watch it. Not only is he a rather talented ventriloquist, he's pretty damn funny. The Christmas special was really good.

lol maybe your sense of humor just isn't up to par.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic