FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So, you’re sitting there at your computer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So, you’re sitting there at your computer
    Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:00am
and as your eyes pass over these words, all of the sudden your door splinters and comes crashing down and a ZOMBIE shambles in! What do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO!!!!!!!
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:03am
Open the window, go down the scaffolding outside my room, grab a car, go to the local base, grab guns and fortify
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Kingtiger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Now with 100% more Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingtiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:04am
Grab my nearby knife, stab the zombie in the temple, then do what Carl said.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Kingtiger - 25 November 2008 at 11:05am
Steam: Kingtiger125
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:05am
Window is small but big enough to fit through. However it is a pain to open so my best bet would be to grab my softball bat and start swinging.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:09am

BLAST HIM!!!!!!!!!!! with this.

Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

AoSpades View Drop Down
Eight Lives Left

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AoSpades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:09am

Throw a big blanket over it, then throw various heavy, blunt objects at it while LOLing...

you only said ONE zombie

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:11am
Run to the corner of my room, grab a golf club and swing away.

Hopefully it works. Then I would grab the whole bag of clubs, clothes, and whatever canned stuff I can find, and then go to the store and get guns.
Que pasa?

tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:11am
Originally posted by AoSpades AoSpades wrote:

Throw a big blanket over it, then throw various heavy, blunt objects at it while LOLing...

you only said ONE zombie

Indeed I did as this is only the beginning of the outbreak, but there WILL be more... oh yes... there will be more.....
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:12am
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

you only said ONE zombie

the zombie threat will always contain more....

Indeed I did as this is only the beginning of the outbreak, but there WILL be more... oh yes... there will be more.....

Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

AoSpades View Drop Down
Eight Lives Left

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AoSpades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:13am
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

you only said ONE zombie

then I might as well get some LOLs b4 teh major outbreakage.

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:15am
If I'm in my office, there's no exit other than the one that Mr. Z. is wandering through at the moment. My only hope would be to throw some heavy equipment at him in the hopes of throwing him off guard and off balance enough for me to push past. I'd make my way through the building via the boiler room (no people in there) and out to the parking lot to my car. I'd call home and have the wife key into the gun and ammunition cabinets in preparation for what's to come, then drop an 'I told you so' for her laughing at my preparations for this day. 

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:17am

you only said ONE zombie

Made me think of Shaun of the Dead when they're in the backyard and I started laughing.
Que pasa?

Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:22am

Stare him down.

Oh yeah.  I'm that scary.

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

Stare him down.

Oh yeah.  I'm that scary.

Send him down to Bud's office.

JohnnyHopper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:32am
(I'm sick with the annual plague right now)

I'd stare at it with a dripple of snot, puffy eyes and rumbling lungers and tell him:

"I got your infection right here pal, so beat it or you won't be able to taste the brains you love to bogart because the zicam makes everything taste like crap!"

My shoes of peace have steel toes.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:56am
First, I reach two feet to my left. I had to lean backwards to take this photo.

With that, I'll fight my way the hundred feet or so to our armoured vehicles and hop in one through the top hatch. From there I've got
communications, weapons, ammunition, and transportation, and I could muster as many of my buddies as possible, and then go to wherever on base
would be most easily defensible. And then I rock out.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 12:00pm
Throw the 19" tv at him that's within arms reach of me, then tip over the dresser which will block the doorway. Then I'll reach in the closet and load up my twelve gauge, give him a blast to the head, grab the rest of my shells. After that head down to the kitchen with a backpack to grab nonperishable food items and probably a few knives.

After that in the car and off to the sporting good store to ammo up.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 12:04pm
OK, we all have an immediate plan, what then? I have a nice high defendable position with a 360 view with one way up that is easily retracted. With enough water, food and medical supplies for about 6 months for 5 people.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 12:05pm
Brihard's cheating...
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 12:06pm
Wait for him to step on Evilkat then watch the fun while probably feeling a few pangs of sympathy for the zombie.

No worries about her being affected by the virus that creates these things; she's too mean.  (If she was affected, it would probably make her friendlier.)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic