Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I GOT MARRIED!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Captain Falcon View Drop Down
strike 2 11/24/08 quoting offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by <A class=bigusername href=http://www.sherdog.net/forums/members/holt_5-6/ rel=nofollow target=_blank><FONT face=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif color=#000000 size=2>Holt_5.6</FONT></A> Holt_5.6 wrote:

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

I now have E D

Rofl

Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 12:43pm
She would win a good Ol' fashioned Marine Corps dog fight. 
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

She would win a good Ol' fashioned Marine Corps dog fight. 

I don't think a couple Marines and an AV-8B Harrier could take her down.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 1:40pm

Wow. I realize the OP on the link is just messing around, but someone actually DID marry that beast! I really have never gotten how someones wiring can get that screwed up so that they find something like that attractive. I mean...... REALLY? And worse to actually post pics of it on the internet for the world to see. Man, there is potential for a lifetime of work for some poor psychiatrist. Maybe he is working on a Section 8. Someone meantioned a bigfoot/chucacabra spawn, I was thinking more like a fat Urukai in a dress. Even if I was able to muster up the starch, I would be afraid she would chop my head off and sacrifice it to Saron afterwards. God!

It reminds me of some of the hookers you see on 'Cops". Dudes actually pay money for that? I would get infinitely more gratis from self service.

And where are this guys friends? I mean... wow, would you really let your Bud, marry this pig? I think I would actually have to hobble any of my friends (heck even acquaintances) if they even look crosseyed at this freak when they were sober. Granted, I would let the obligatory beer goggles work, but the next day if he went to call her, he would definitely lose a hand if he reached for the phone. Uggh.

Edited by oldpbnoob - 21 November 2008 at 1:46pm
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 1:40pm
how about snowspeeders and cables like in The Empre Strikes Back???
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 2:35pm

I love sherdog.

I ♣ hippies.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

Wow. I realize the OP on the link is just messing around, but someone actually DID marry that beast! I really have never gotten how someones wiring can get that screwed up so that they find something like that attractive. I mean...... REALLY? And worse to actually post pics of it on the internet for the world to see. Man, there is potential for a lifetime of work for some poor psychiatrist. Maybe he is working on a Section 8. Someone meantioned a bigfoot/chucacabra spawn, I was thinking more like a fat Urukai in a dress. Even if I was able to muster up the starch, I would be afraid she would chop my head off and sacrifice it to Saron afterwards. God!

It reminds me of some of the hookers you see on 'Cops". Dudes actually pay money for that? I would get infinitely more gratis from self service.

And where are this guys friends? I mean... wow, would you really let your Bud, marry this pig? I think I would actually have to hobble any of my friends (heck even acquaintances) if they even look crosseyed at this freak when they were sober. Granted, I would let the obligatory beer goggles work, but the next day if he went to call her, he would definitely lose a hand if he reached for the phone. Uggh.

His friends were/are screaming drunks and encouraged him!

Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 3:34pm
I don't see why anyone cares.  Is she unattractive?  Yes, to most people I'm sure.  Am I marrying her?  No, so I don't worry about it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 3:50pm

Originally posted by Zata Zata wrote:

I don't see why anyone cares.  Is she unattractive?  Yes, to most people I'm sure.  Am I marrying her?  No, so I don't worry about it.

who's worrying? we're poking fun at it.

Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 3:52pm

Why though?  What if that was one of your family members?  Would you still poke fun?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 3:56pm

Why though?  What if that was one of your family members?  Would you still poke fun?

Most definately!!! especially if it were my brother! 

Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 6:16pm

Most definately!!! especially if it were my brother! 

oh definitely
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 6:21pm

Even if I was able to muster up the starch, I would be afraid she would chop my head off and sacrifice it to Saron afterwards.

You totally just spelled Sauron wrong.

Get off the interwebz.  NAO!
BU Engineering 2012
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 8:28pm

Originally posted by ParielIsBack ParielIsBack wrote:

Even if I was able to muster up the starch, I would be afraid she would chop my head off and sacrifice it to Saron afterwards.

You totally just spelled Sauron wrong.

Get off the interwebz.  NAO!

Oops. At least I got Urukai right. But seriously.. REALLY?

"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 8:31pm

Sorry, but my gene pool is a little deeper than that. If she was a member of my family, I would mean I was so inbred that I wouldn't realize how dang ugly she was..... Hey.. wait a minute.. perhaps, we have hit on something. Inbreeeding! That explains it.

adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2008 at 8:59am

Captain Falcon View Drop Down
strike 2 11/24/08 quoting offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2008 at 12:39pm

Sharon Needles View Drop Down

Fail in 8 posts.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Needles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2008 at 4:14pm
Ha ha silly wankers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic