FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wrath of the Lich King

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wrath of the Lich King
    Posted: 11 November 2008 at 2:47pm
Reserved my copy at Gamestop last night. I'll be one of those losers lining up at midnight to get tomorrow night. Any other forumers plan on being up all night in Northrend tomorrow?
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 3:01pm
I think this should be a bannable offense.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 3:04pm
YOU A BANNABLE OFFENSE.

Back from Europe I see. Good to have you posting again.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 3:10pm
I am going with what the rest of my guild is doing. Going to Walmart at 11, cause they don't care about early releases.
Enmity View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Image

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enmity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 3:28pm
I pre-ordered about a month ago, and I'm going to midnight madness at my
local gamestop (at 10pm) to chill there until I get out at midnight.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 3:30pm
Good man. I am not alone in this pursuit of nerdery. I'm expecting crashing servers and extreme latency. Hopefully things will go smoothly.
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

I'm expecting crashing servers and extreme latency.

You should've seen on UO when they opened up Trammel.  So many people were rushing in to place houses that people were actually being bounced around between servers.
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 4:02pm
Thinking of getting back into wow but unsure.

I might actually switch to warhammer online.
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 4:53pm
Servers didn't crash for the BC release, although, they still haven't come up today.
PaiNTbALLfReNzY View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Arsenal FC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaiNTbALLfReNzY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 10:32am
I reserved my copy awhile ago. Going tonight with about 5 friends. I was thinking of going tomorrow after work, but I was offered a ride to GameStop tonight (45 minutes away) which saves me a quarter tank of gas. Woot.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 11:35am
I just hope they get the servers running before tonight...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Arsenal FC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaiNTbALLfReNzY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 11:40am
Yea seriously, but we're getting time refunded for all the down-time yesterday. I think I'm going to level my Mage to 80 first, then wait and see what happens to DK's. I just don't want to try and level my mage around overpowered DK's, so might as well level my squishiest character first.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 11:50am
Arcane ftw. I don't know when I'm going to level my mage. I like tanking on my pally so much more. I leveled all the way to 70 as prot, and I'll do it again to 80. All I want to do is get into Naxx and get my T7.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 2:03pm
I just now reserved my copy. Aparently the Gamestop is going to be doing a release party. I'm sure as hell not dressing up. But I will compete in the trivia, I know lore decently well.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Arsenal FC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaiNTbALLfReNzY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 2:29pm
GameStop called me last night to remind me about their party. Definitely not dressing up though.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 8:50pm
I'm all set to go. Got pizza rolls, chips and salsa, and coffee. Just hanging out in Org until 11.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Arsenal FC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaiNTbALLfReNzY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2008 at 8:13am
Got Wrath last night at midnight. So many creepy people from the depths of the interwebz...

Edit: Also, I got 3 hours of sleep, now I'm at work. Today will be fun

Edited by PaiNTbALLfReNzY - 13 November 2008 at 8:14am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2008 at 9:07am
Any reason to get it before 70?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Arsenal FC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaiNTbALLfReNzY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2008 at 9:50am
Yea, so you can get into Dalaran and stuff. But that's about it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2008 at 1:08pm
What level to enter dalaran?

They add any new races?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic