FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

comic book bad guys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: comic book bad guys
    Posted: 10 November 2008 at 10:13pm
so spiderman 2 is on, and i noticed that oc doc robbed the bank. now surely, this was to get better equipment to be better, etc. you know the deal.

now, where in hell do you find a contractor, who will build anything for you, without them wondering why you have tentacles growing out of you?
ThatGuitarGuy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2008 at 10:17pm
I thought he robbed the bank to get funding to build a better sun or something? 

Obviously, he goes to talk to the metal fab shop with his tentacles tucked under that trenchcoat he wears.

What I'm wondering, is how the hell Spider-man learned to sew, and make all the gadgets he uses in the comic books, because he obviously can't go into a spy shop and buy them without it being too obvious.
Skillet:     I've never been terribly fond of the look of a vagina
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2008 at 10:18pm
see? thats what i mean. spiderman can't possibly afford the materials alone to do it, even if his aunts basement is set up as a shop. maybe they sub contracted out to merc
jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2008 at 10:20pm
I thought he used the money to buy some chemical or something so he could build some thing that uses magnetic waves to hold a reaction or somthing.
ThatGuitarGuy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2008 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by jordanpischke jordanpischke wrote:

I thought he used the money to buy some chemical or something so he could build some thing that uses magnetic waves to hold a reaction or somthing.

Something to do with Tritium or something, but I'm pretty sure he gets (Don't tell) Harry to get it for him, in exchange for catching Spidey?
Skillet:     I've never been terribly fond of the look of a vagina
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 12:10am
Spiderman 2 was a horrible movie.
Kingtiger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Now with 100% more Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingtiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 10:56am
Originally posted by pntbl freak pntbl freak wrote:

Spiderman 2 was a horrible movie.
Better than Spiderman 3.
Steam: Kingtiger125
JohnnyHopper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 11:00am
Spiderman isn't at all realistic. Spiders shoot web out of their butts.
My shoes of peace have steel toes.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 1:32pm
AT LEAST BATMAN HAS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO EXPLAIN 
Que pasa?

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by JohnnyHopper JohnnyHopper wrote:

Spiderman isn't at all realistic. Spiders shoot web out of their butts.

LOL.  I just visualized this in one of the movies:

Evil Genius:  "What's he doing?"

Henchman:  "I don't know.  He turned away from us.  Is he leaving?  Did we win?"

Evil Genius:  "I don't know either; get him while he isn't looking."

Henchman:  "Dude, he just dropped his pants.  You want him got, you get him!"

Evil Genius:  "What the heck, he's bending over.  Hey, Spiderguy!  I'm not that kind of doctor!"

(Wooooooooooosh!)

Henchman:  "I quit."

Evil Genius:  "Ewwww!"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 3:30pm
see batman can at least not only explain his millions of dollars, but he doesn't have any magic powers, hes just a badass whos got a lot of skill.
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 3:56pm
ssshhhhh....

i only do that when im not working with Mr. Stark...

btw me and ford just got the contract for the next bat mobile...

edit: on a side note (even further to the side) what do you think is going on with the hulk and iron man?

Edited by merc - 11 November 2008 at 3:59pm
saving the world, one warship at a time.
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by GI JOES SON GI JOES SON wrote:

now, where in hell do you find a contractor, who will build anything for you, without them wondering why you have tentacles growing out of you?

Are you kidding me? I would totally do fabrication work for a super villain. Well, as long as they didnt have a reputation for offing their contractors after the work is complete to keep it a secret...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Originally posted by GI JOES SON GI JOES SON wrote:

Are you kidding me? I would totally do fabrication work for a super villain. Well, as long as they didnt have a reputation for offing their contractors after the work is complete to keep it a secret...

but the question is how would they find you?
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 5:48pm
I think the lamest thing ever was Sandman. Knocking off armoured cars? What?

Mr CIA, you need an asset thats perfect for desert work? Fix my baby girl and you've got it.

KBK
TheSpookyKids87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 6:13pm

A construction job of that magnitude would require a helluva lot more manpower than the Imperial army had to offer. I'll bet there were independent contractors working on that thing: plumbers, aluminum siders, roofers.

Edited by TheSpookyKids87 - 11 November 2008 at 6:13pm
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by TheSpookyKids87 TheSpookyKids87 wrote:

A construction job of that magnitude would require a helluva lot more manpower than the Imperial army had to offer. I'll bet there were independent contractors working on that thing: plumbers, aluminum siders, roofers.

Thats what I thought of when I read this thread.
I ♣ hippies.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic