Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EEEEEK!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EEEEEK!!!
    Posted: 06 November 2008 at 9:24pm
So some of you may remember that I got a job at a hospital working in the kitchen.  I think one of you called me a lunch lady, although I mainly just wash dishes.

Anyways, I was up on the 6th floor today bringing down dirty dishes.  Our ICU is on the 6th floor.  I'm waiting for the elevator to come up when this guy comes around the corner from the ICU.  He's pulling a stretcher that has something wrapped in some sort of zip up bag thing.  Its a body.

Even though the morgue is just a bit down the hall from the kitchen, I haven't encountered a body yet.

So he's getting closer and for some reason I'm sort of freaking out.  I've never seen a body or a body in a bag before.  I have been to a funeral but I think thats different.  So I'm freaking out and I don't know what to do.  I'm like looking around trying to make it look like I'm not really paying attention even though I wanted to look at it.

Then I realize that he may want to use the same elevator as me.  I knew that we could fit the stretcher and my dish cart in the elevator together.  If he plans on using it, do I get on too?  I was there first, but should I let him go ahead of me?

All these thoughts are racing through my head.  He gets close enough and I say hello, and he says the same.  He kept on moving and luckily for me, continued down the hall.

tl dr;
I saw a body in a body bag.

Edited by Zata - 06 November 2008 at 9:25pm
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 9:26pm
Whoopty do

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 9:49pm
did you just named this thread EEEEKKKK?

Too bad an ounce of dignity didnt fall out of that stretcher you sure could use some. Sally.
Ford View Drop Down
Guested on X-Mas day, It’s Coal for Him

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 9:54pm
When I was younger a bad accident happened at the entrance/exit to my grandmas old sub.

I saw a dead woman, her baby and another girl. All dead and covered in blood, laying on the grass until they were put into bags. And you freaked over a body bag?
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 9:56pm
I don't know, it was weird for me.  I'm going to school for Law Enforcement, so I better get used to it.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Ford Ford wrote:

entrance/exit to my grandmas old sub.

?
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 10:00pm
Subdivision.
Gator Taco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gator Taco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 10:01pm
You must live a pretty sheltered life if seeing a body bag freaks you out.
Ford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 10:03pm
Is sub = subdivision another one of those regional things ?
t_hop View Drop Down
Streike 1, 5/16 filter dodge/inapp. link

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_hop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 10:05pm

Some people get sick when they see blood, i don't blame you for having a little fear of the dead.

"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum."
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 10:16pm

OMG, he has never been in close contact with a recently deceased person before, he must have a vagina.

All of you can/will/have be/been freaked out about something, just like he was. Grow up.

Ford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 10:18pm
Who here has touched a dead person ?
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 10:21pm

Me
Que pasa?

Ford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 10:24pm
I should also state I have.
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 10:41pm
I'm sorry but this is not thread-worthy in the slightest.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 11:19pm
Who here has done more than touch?

i know theres some weird people on this forum (reif)
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

Me

Wierd enough .. it's a strange Hispanic Tradition of taking a picture of the Deseased in thier casket for family members who cant make the trip. My grandmother had the most morbid album of dead friends and relatives.
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 11:25pm
I think DeTrevni was the one had just had a thread on that not too long ago. Those pics were creeeepy...
AoSpades View Drop Down
Eight Lives Left

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AoSpades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2008 at 9:50am

Originally posted by Zata Zata wrote:

I saw a body in a body bag.

Have you never been to a funeral??? Its the same damn thing just a fancier body bag.

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2008 at 9:54am
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

OMG, he has never been in close contact with a recently deceased person before, he must have a vagina.

All of you can/will/have be/been freaked out about something, just like he was. Grow up.

Just when I start to believe that this place has started its final decent into the septic tank, someone posts something like this.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic