FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EEEEEK!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2008 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

OMG, he has never been in close contact with a recently deceased person before, he must have a vagina.

All of you can/will/have be/been freaked out about something, just like he was. Grow up.

Just when I start to believe that this place has started its final decent into the septic tank, someone posts something like this.

Seriously guys. Give the man a break.  Some of us don't hang out with dead bodies all the time.
BU Engineering 2012
JohnnyHopper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2008 at 12:24pm
Dead people are quiet and keep to themselves. However they do attract police like flies. Lots and lots of police with questions.....
My shoes of peace have steel toes.
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2008 at 1:11pm
I think I was more freaked out about possibly having to share an elevator with it.  Maybe if I was forewarned I wouldn't have been so worried.
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2008 at 9:49pm
What's creepier than a dead body?
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
JohnnyHopper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2008 at 11:47am
Originally posted by scotchyscotch scotchyscotch wrote:

What's creepier than a dead body?

Waking up hung over, half naked on the floor of a nursing home with a pair of dentures when you still have your own teeth.
My shoes of peace have steel toes.
karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Extra "L" for sale. PM with offer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2008 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Ford Ford wrote:

Who here has touched a dead person ?

Plenty of times.
PlentifulBalls "It's cool, I'll be dead before I'm not pretty."
Gatyr "Stupid things exist."

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2008 at 5:17pm

I was stuck in an elevator with my mom, and two security guards wheeled a body in when I was little. Definitely was... weird.

And thanks Reb.

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2008 at 6:07pm
When I worked with Air North, on occasion a large cardboard box would come through the cargo area. They were bodies (cardboard around the casket, or w/e container they were in) that were being sent out for autopsies, funerals elseshere, etc. So yeah, I had to work around several of them.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2008 at 6:17pm
In the close to 100 hours of clinical time I've done so far between ambulances and ER's... I've yet to have someone die.

I'm one of the last in my class of 35 to have someone die.

karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Extra "L" for sale. PM with offer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2008 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

In the close to 100 hours of clinical time I've done so far between ambulances and ER's... I've yet to have someone die.

I'm one of the last in my class of 35 to have someone die.

Must be doing something right.
PlentifulBalls "It's cool, I'll be dead before I'm not pretty."
Gatyr "Stupid things exist."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic