Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Joe the Plummer A Criminal!@!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joe the Plummer A Criminal!@!!!!
    Posted: 04 November 2008 at 2:50pm
Joe the Plummer breaks the law!

Good Job vetting, John McCain!

McCain Uses his influence to get Joe off the hook!!

PaiNTbALLfReNzY View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Arsenal FC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaiNTbALLfReNzY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 2:53pm
I heard he's not even a certified plumber.

Edited by PaiNTbALLfReNzY - 04 November 2008 at 2:53pm
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 2:54pm
Joe also has been living off of donations.

So much for his staunch stance against wealth distribution.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 2:55pm
So umm, isn't his name Joe?
Que pasa?

adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 2:55pm
that is an interesting interpretation of that article.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Arsenal FC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaiNTbALLfReNzY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 2:56pm
It's only wrong if he's distributing his own wealth. You should know this whale
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

Joe also has been living off of donations.

So much for his staunch stance against wealth distribution.

in all fairness, volentary wealth distribution is a little different then forced wealth distribution.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 3:14pm
Ive met joe the plumber at our high school football game 
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 3:23pm

Barack Obama discovers a leak under his sink, so he calls Joe the Plumber to come and fix it.

Joe drives to Obama's house, which is located in a very nice neighborhood and where it's clear that all the residents make more than $250,000 per year.

Joe arrives and takes his tools into the house. Joe is led to the room that contains the leaky pipe under a sink. Joe assesses the problem and tells Obama, who is standing near the door, that it's an easy repair that will take less than 10 minutes.
Obama asks Joe how much it will cost.
Joe immediately says,'$9,500.'

'$9,500?' Obama asks, stunned.'But you said it's an easy repair!'

'Yes, but what I do is charge a lot more to my clients who make more than $250,000 per year so I can fix the plumbing of everybody who makes less than that for free,' explains Joe.'It's always been my philosophy. As a matter of fact, I lobbied government to pass this philosophy as law, and it did pass earlier this year, so now all plumbers have to do business this way.

It's known as 'Joe's Fair Plumbing Act of 2008.' Surprised you haven't heard of it, senator.'

In spite of that, Obama tells Joe there's no way he's paying that much for a small plumbing repair, so Joe leaves.

Obama spends the next hour flipping through the phone book looking for another plumber, but he finds that all other plumbing businesses listed have gone out of business. Not wanting to pay Joe's price, Obama does nothing.

The leak under Obama's sink goes unrepaired for the next several days.

A week later the leak is so bad that Obama has had to put a bucket under the sink. The bucket fills up quickly and has to be emptied every hour, and there's a risk that the room will flood, so Obama calls Joe and pleads with him to return.

Joe goes back to Obama's house, looks at the leaky pipe, and says 'Let's see this will cost you about $21,000.'

'A few days ago you told me it would cost $9,500!' Obama quickly fires back.
Joe explains the reason for the dramatic increase.'Well, because of the 'Joe's Fair Plumbing Act,' a lot of rich people are learning how to fix their own plumbing, so there are fewer of you paying for all the free plumbing I'm doing for the people who make less than $250,000. As a result, the rate I have to charge my wealthy paying customers rises every day.

'Not only that, but for some reason the demand for plumbing work from the group of people who get it for free has skyrocketed, and there's a long waiting list of those who need repairs. This has put a lot of my fellow plumbers out of business, and they're not being replaced nobody is going into the plumbing business because they know they won't make any money. I'm hurting now too all thanks to greedy rich people like you who won't pay their fair share.'

Obama tries to straighten out the plumber:'Of course you're hurting, Joe! Don't you get it? If all the rich people learn how to fix their own plumbing and you refuse to charge the poorer people for your services, you'll be broke, and then what will you do?'

Joe immediately replies,'Run for president, apparently.'

They tremble at my name...
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 3:24pm
You suck
I ♣ hippies.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 3:26pm
That is the dumbest analogy I have ever seen.
Que pasa?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Arsenal FC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaiNTbALLfReNzY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Barack Obama discovers a leak under his sink, so he calls Joe the Plumber to come and fix it.

FE uses Splash Attack.
Obama is not effected.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by PaiNTbALLfReNzY PaiNTbALLfReNzY wrote:

Barack Obama
discovers a leak under his sink, so he calls Joe the Plumber to come and fix
it.

FE uses Splash Attack.
Obama is not effected.

I laughed out loud at work.

GG.
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by PaiNTbALLfReNzY PaiNTbALLfReNzY wrote:

FE uses Splash Attack.
Obama is not effected.

lol,

Hows about.

obamas pipe has a trickle down problem...

They tremble at my name...
JohnnyHopper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by adrenalinejunky adrenalinejunky wrote:

that is FE interpretation of that article.

Fixed :)

If laying pipe makes you presidential, count me in.

My shoes of peace have steel toes.
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 4:07pm
it probably cost him 9 grand to fix the sink because joe had to drive all the way to 1600 pennsylvania avenue to repair Obamas sink. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by JohnnyHopper JohnnyHopper wrote:

Originally posted by adrenalinejunky adrenalinejunky wrote:

that is FE interpretation of that article.

Fixed :)

If laying pipe makes you presidential, count me in.

i laughed :)
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Eville Eville wrote:

it probably cost him 9 grand to fix the sink because joe had to drive all the way to 1600 pennsylvania avenue to repair Obamas sink.

Zing!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic