FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Not voting for Obama? Guess Your a Racist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not voting for Obama? Guess Your a Racist
    Posted: 31 October 2008 at 9:24am

As inspector gadget would say...

Wowzers.

Go go gadget feet and insert them into super large gadget mouth...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/10/28/nbas-c harles-barkley-mccain-can-only-win-using-racism

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 9:27am
Fortunately, most people aren't going to base their political agenda on the ravings of C. Bark.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 9:32am

I found the video...

Too funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoitcU5Pq1M

Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 9:40am
Nice title.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 9:48am

Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

Nice title.

I should write for the Times...

On another note. I am so glad that Obama will be partisan. Even his new selection for chief of staff fits that category. Willing to work across the isle. Illinois Rep. Rahm Emanuel

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081031/ap_on_el_pr/campaign_rdp _131

"Emanuel is among the most vitriolic and partisan people in American politics," said Alex Conant, a Republican National Committee spokesman. "Reports that Obama wants him to be White House chief of staff undercut any claims to unity and bipartisanship, and should alarm every voter."

Nahh, the public wouldn't care...

The media is dead.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashopp.htm

"The Obama campaign has decided to heave out three newspapers from its plane for the final days of its blitz across battleground states -- and all three endorsed Sen. John McCain for president!"

A chant of "all Heil Obama" was heard from the plane...

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 9:56am
Why wouldn't you ask three reporters that supported your opponent to not fly with you?
Que pasa?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 10:00am

^ exactly, not like they even "pretend" to be "fair and balanced" over at obamaland.

Good thing he has all those people calling for him...

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=178&nid= 17419

Palestinians making campaign calls for Obama

Residents of the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip are calling random Americans and urging them to vote for Barack Obama in the upcoming US presidential election.

Bruce Banner View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce Banner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 10:11am
Waste and excess are not conservative family values
Nature is not a liberal plot
A Good Energy Plan
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 10:22am
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

^ exactly, not like they even "pretend" to be "fair and balanced" over at obamaland.

Good thing he has all those people calling for him...

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=178&nid= 17419

Palestinians making campaign calls for Obama

Residents of the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip are calling random Americans and urging them to vote for Barack Obama in the upcoming US presidential election.

You realize I wasn't agreeing with you?

Also I love you use "Fair and Balanced". The Slogan of the fakest, most biased news station that exists. Hell even AL Jazeera reports more news.
Que pasa?

Bruce Banner View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce Banner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 10:24am

Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

even AL Jazeera reports more news.

Al Jazeera is actually a pretty good news source.  I hate their web layout, but content-wise it is solid, and so is their TV coverage.  Good to get a different perspective on things.

Waste and excess are not conservative family values
Nature is not a liberal plot
A Good Energy Plan
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 10:32am
Originally posted by Bruce Banner Bruce Banner wrote:

Al Jazeera is actually a pretty good news source.  I hate their web layout, but content-wise it is solid, and so is their TV coverage.  Good to get a different perspective on things.

Hence my statement.
Que pasa?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 10:43am

I've never looked at anything "al jazeera". So I wouldn't know.

but, Politico feels that Fox is "Fair and balanced".

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/15047.html

"During the primary process, Hillary Rodham Clinton and several Democratic surrogates heaped praise on Fox as being more balanced in political coverage than cable rivals CNN or MSNBC.

But for many liberals, the Fox coverage has been a study in slant."

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 11:39am

1 in 7 still undecided.

http://news.yahoo.com/page/election-2008-political-pulse-cha ngeable-voters

So, lets look at the facts.

Obama will raise taxes, which even if "your" taxes don't go up right away, they will when he lets the bush tax cuts expire. And your money won't buy as much because business will increase products costs.

http://www.forbes.com/opinions/2008/10/28/mccain-obama-econo my-oped-cx_drh_1028henderson.html

Obama and the democrats want to tax your 401k.

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/capital-commerce/2008/10/31/demo crats-and-401k-plans-tax-baby-tax.html

Obama and universal health care...

Obama and his poor judgement of friends...

just google "obama mentors".

TheDude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 12:08pm

On another note. I am so glad that Obama will be partisan. Even his new selection for chief of staff fits that category. Willing to work across the isle. Illinois Rep. Rahm Emanuel

"Emanuel is among the most vitriolic and partisan people in American politics," said Alex Conant, a Republican National Committee spokesman. "Reports that Obama wants him to be White House chief of staff undercut any claims to unity and bipartisanship, and should alarm every voter."

Oh I get it, he considers someone from his own party to be chief of staff, and all of a sudden he's an elitist partisan. Your arguments have the emotional tenacity of a 4 year old. Don't be so harsh or extreme. Jesus.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata

<keep the sigs friendly, please>
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 12:18pm

1 in 7 still undecided.

http://news.yahoo.com/page/election-2008-political-pulse-cha ngeable-voters

So, lets look at the facts.

Obama will raise taxes, which even if "your" taxes don't go up right away, they will when he lets the bush tax cuts expire. And your money won't buy as much because business will increase products costs.

http://www.forbes.com/opinions/2008/10/28/mccain-obama-econo my-oped-cx_drh_1028henderson.html

Obama and the democrats want to tax your 401k.

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/capital-commerce/2008/10/31/demo crats-and-401k-plans-tax-baby-tax.html

Obama and universal health care...

Obama and his poor judgement of friends...

just google "obama mentors".

You know what I like? I like taht you use blogs with no factual information, or even quotes in it to back up your points.
Que pasa?

tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by TheDude TheDude wrote:

On another note. I am so glad that Obama will be partisan. Even his new selection for chief of staff fits that category. Willing to work across the isle. Illinois <span id="lw_1225450341_1">Rep. Rahm Emanuel</span>

"Emanuel is among the most vitriolic and partisan people in American politics," said Alex Conant, a <span id="lw_1225450341_11">Republican National Committee spokesman</span>. "Reports that Obama wants him to be <span id="lw_1225450341_12">White House chief of staff</span> undercut any claims to unity and bipartisanship, and should alarm every voter."

Oh I get it, he considers someone from his own party to be chief of staff, and all of a sudden he's an elitist partisan. Your arguments have the emotional tenacity of a 4 year old. Don't be so harsh or extreme. Jesus.

What's even funnier is that he cites a source that is extremely partisan in it's own right, possibly more partisan.

FreeEnterprise, you sir, are a moron. And this is coming from a registered republican. All of your sources come from the internet and mainly from biased organizations. What's more, you never even attempt to present the opposing side's case. You are nothing more than a lackwit zealot with poor grammar and even worse reasoning skills. You, and people like you, are the reason that the republican party hasn't been able to put up a worthwhile candidate since the Regan/Bush Sr. years. Furthermore, you blatant rhetoric does nothing more than solidify votes for your opponent. If you think you're going to change anyone's mind on the matter of this election, regardless of your tactics, you need to take a good hard look at human nature and psychology.

I'll be voting for McCain this Tuesday, but it sickens me to think that I have to toss in with your lot.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 12:31pm
chef-boy just served you a steaming plate of whoop-ass. ^^
TheDude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Originally posted by TheDude TheDude wrote:

On another note. I am so glad that Obama will be partisan. Even his new selection for chief of staff fits that category. Willing to work across the isle. Illinois <span id="lw_1225450341_1">Rep. Rahm Emanuel</span>

"Emanuel is among the most vitriolic and partisan people in American politics," said Alex Conant, a <span id="lw_1225450341_11">Republican National Committee spokesman</span>. "Reports that Obama wants him to be <span id="lw_1225450341_12">White House chief of staff</span> undercut any claims to unity and bipartisanship, and should alarm every voter."

What's even funnier is that he cites a source that is extremely partisan in it's own right, possibly more partisan.

FreeEnterprise, you sir, are a moron. And this is coming from a registered republican. All of your sources come from the internet and mainly from biased organizations. What's more, you never even attempt to present the opposing side's case. You are nothing more than a lackwit zealot with poor grammar and even worse reasoning skills. You, and people like you, are the reason that the republican party hasn't been able to put up a worthwhile candidate since the Regan/Bush Sr. years. Furthermore, you blatant rhetoric does nothing more than solidify votes for your opponent. If you think you're going to change anyone's mind on the matter of this election, regardless of your tactics, you need to take a good hard look at human nature and psychology.

I'll be voting for McCain this Tuesday, but it sickens me to think that I have to toss in with your lot.

Can he have his old title back?
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata

<keep the sigs friendly, please>
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Bruce Banner Bruce Banner wrote:

Al Jazeera is actually a pretty good news source. I hate their web layout, but content-wise it is solid, and so is their TV coverage. Good to get a different perspective on things.

I've talked with reporters from Al Jazeera before.

They are top-notch. I also think it is quite funny that due to the Arab-sounding name, they get the reputation in America for being some sort of "terrorist media," when in reality, most serious Islamic extremest groups despise them and target attacks against them.

Edited by agentwhale007 - 31 October 2008 at 1:49pm
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 1:53pm

I am so glad that Obama will be partisan.

Yeah, just ask Republican Sen. Richard Luger how much of a partisan hack that Hussein Obama is.

From Wikipedia:

On the day of the final presidential debate between John McCain and Barack Obama, Lugar gave a speech at the National Defense University praising Obama's foreign policy approach, and warning against the isolationist, reactive policies espoused by Senator McCain.[7] At that debate, Obama also listed Lugar as among the individuals "who have shaped my ideas and who will be surrounding me in the White House."[8]

Edited by agentwhale007 - 31 October 2008 at 1:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic