Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bravo One FPS problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mcleant81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcleant81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bravo One FPS problems
    Posted: 28 October 2008 at 9:14pm

I am having problems with my velocity on my Bravo One. I chroned my marker and couldn't get it over 230 FPS. I tried adjusting the velocity screw and still couldnt get it to go any higher.

I had to replace my Bravo one velocity screw (which I lost playing) with a velocity screw from a 98 Custom - I believe this is to be the problem as it seems to be a bit larger then correct screw. I am going to order in the correct one but any tips while I am waiting for it would be great.

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 4:39am
We have no info on the Bravo One on the site, and I have never even heard of it.

*edit
It took some research, but the Bravo One is the Canadian version of the Alpha Black, probly had something to do with the US army release.

Do you have any aftemarket mods on the gun at all? Are you turning the screw out to raise the velocity?

Edited by The Guy - 29 October 2008 at 4:42am
mcleant81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcleant81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 9:12am

I do have a cyclone feeder added. I tried adjusting the velocity screw until it almost out. I am going to replace the drive spring as well as the marker has been used alot.

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 9:14am
Make sue you are oiling the rear and front bolts as well. Any resistance can cause problems.

Drive spring is a likely culprit though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic