Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unleashed 2008?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unleashed 2008?
    Posted: 09 October 2008 at 8:57pm
What the heck is it?

Edited by Zata - 09 October 2008 at 8:57pm
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 8:59pm
It's either a horror movie, or a bunch of people getting kicked in the nut sack.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 9:07pm
I searched for it on the internet and I can't find anything at all.
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 9:07pm
Somebody with good google-fu needs to figure this out.
ThatGuitarGuy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 9:20pm
This is what I found in a quick search.

tl:dc

Originally posted by wrote:

I did some research and Versus.com owns the domain, and it is a sports network. Possibly a boxing match of gladiator level?
Skillet:     I've never been terribly fond of the look of a vagina
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 9:20pm
4Chan...  The Movie.
X
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

4Chan...  The Movie.

I would believe that.
Que pasa?

Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 9:25pm
Ugh...I'm watching the Wings game on Versus right now...Versus is terrible, so I'm sure that whatever it is will be terrible.
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:01pm
Jackass 3
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:10pm
The newest movie to come from the Epic Movie guys
STOcocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Forum Halo Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STOcocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:22pm
Found this on another forum. It seems like the best answer to me:

Quote Ok so I was watching Versus today and they had this basically viral trailer type thing for what looked like a movie at the time. It is basically a bunch of people's reactions to some "horror" type scene. At the end of the commercial it tells you to go to a website which has the same trailer and a couple other reactions from the people at the "screening". At first judging by the site design and really the most notable thing the crack marks I thought it might have something to do with the upcoming Saw movie, especially given the headline that the site has "see what they saw" which is a reoccurring theme in the Saw movies. However the site also says that the events portrayed where 100% real. This got me thinking. I went and looked up the whois for the domain, it turns out it is owned by Versus, having thought about it I had never seen the commercial else where. I then looked up the date for the next WEC event which is Condit vs. Prater on November 1st, the day after the October 31st release of whatever this website will release. What do you guys think? The site is unleashed2008.com for all who want to see it. I could even swear at one point when they show the audience I can hear an announcer in the background.

Edited by STOcocker - 09 October 2008 at 10:23pm
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by STOcocker STOcocker wrote:

Found this on another forum. It seems like the best answer to me:

Quote Ok so I was watching Versus today and they had this basically viral trailer type thing for what looked like a movie at the time. It is basically a bunch of people's reactions to some "horror" type scene. At the end of the commercial it tells you to go to a website which has the same trailer and a couple other reactions from the people at the "screening". At first judging by the site design and really the most notable thing the crack marks I thought it might have something to do with the upcoming Saw movie, especially given the headline that the site has "see what they saw" which is a reoccurring theme in the Saw movies. However the site also says that the events portrayed where 100% real. This got me thinking. I went and looked up the whois for the domain, it turns out it is owned by Versus, having thought about it I had never seen the commercial else where. I then looked up the date for the next WEC event which is Condit vs. Prater on November 1st, the day after the October 31st release of whatever this website will release. What do you guys think? The site is unleashed2008.com for all who want to see it. I could even swear at one point when they show the audience I can hear an announcer in the background.

Sigh...it makes sense now.
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:35pm
A movie with the most nasty UFC fights?
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2008 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Zata Zata wrote:

Versus is terrible, so I'm sure that whatever it is will be terrible.
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2008 at 12:59pm
Thank you for proving that viral advertising works...
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2008 at 3:08pm

Im retarded.

Edited by Tical3.0 - 10 October 2008 at 3:09pm
I ♣ hippies.
STOcocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Forum Halo Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STOcocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 1:49pm
So I don't know if anyone else was curious about this, but I checked it out today.

It's for the PBR World Finals.
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 2:02pm
lol viral marketing
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 2:02pm
Say what and how?

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 31 October 2008 at 2:03pm
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
TheDude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 2:25pm
Are you guys retarded? It says what it is at the end.

What the hell. Seriously.
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata

<keep the sigs friendly, please>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic