FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What could you do with $700 billion?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 1:44am
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

I'd pay Tippmann to ban Sporx creeps on site.

Who the heck would we forum with? There'd probably be less than a half-dozen of us left.

Me, you, and skillet ARE the forum. We could rebuild, like Zion.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
TheDude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 3:01am
I'd buy a new government.
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata

<keep the sigs friendly, please>
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 7:40am
Originally posted by Gator Taco Gator Taco wrote:

kim kardashian

ewww. Really?

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 11:01am
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

I'd pay Tippmann to ban Sporx creeps on site.

Who the heck would we forum with? There'd probably be less than a half-dozen of us left.

Me, you, and skillet ARE the forum. We could rebuild, like Zion.

sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

I would buy a pool and fill it with Jello.
I'm going to Como tonight.

Mr.Awesome View Drop Down

(not as Awesome as he thinks)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Awesome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2008 at 3:29pm
id bailout AIG
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2008 at 6:01pm
Yay for worthless bumps!
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2008 at 6:10pm
wat
evilzook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evilzook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2008 at 6:37pm
 Id buy some decent land here in AUS for myself. You know huge beef cattle station, huge cropping land. I'd pay all my families debts, and buy them all a new car each as long as they keep the whole thing pretty quiet and everyone stays drug free (except my 97 year old grandfather he needs whatever help he can get). I'd buy a huge block of land and put up a massive shed Im talkin about say 3 storey 100 metres, by 100 metres for indoor paintball such as urban warfare, or even just indoor speedball. build a massive house that has a basement (over here in AUSTRALIA basements arent a huge thing, and my basement would primarily be a gun cabinet) buy all the guns I have wanted. Buy all the tools i need to work on my guns (both firearms, and paintball guns). Id build a decent shed out the back of my new house filled with both american, and australian muscle cars, plus a few oldschool hotrods (for and chev), and classic cars. Plus my 4X4's I would have my suzuki, nissan, toyota, jeep basically anything that tickles my fancy, I would buy.......... and MODIFY!!!! I'd then buy myself a boat  a big thing that I'd need a captain to sail me around the carribean drinkin beers and rum listening to bob marley. I would buy back any australian company that has been bought by any overseas company (yay for bundy!! Im takin it back). I donate a lot of money to cancer research already, so i would definately boost that up a few more dollars. I would pay for a lot of people (mainly friends and family) to go back to school or atleast get some form of education to pick up peoples awareness of not just local issues, but global issues and give them a fighting chance at making something different with their lives. And i would have 1 house in each state, as a holiday house. 1 on the goldcoast (awesome place for sheilas, tattoos, clubs and surf), 1 at the snow (so my family can go skiing), 1 up northern QLD (close to where i hunt), 1 in NT (where i can go fishing and hunting), 1 in WA (where i can just chillax), 1 in SA (where i can go wheeling), 1 in VIC (near the wine growing regions I like wine), 1 in TAS (just for a something different), I wouldnt worry about buying 1 in NSW because i live in NSW.  I would then buy a heap of houses in all the major cities in AUSTRALIA (yes we do have major cities in AUSTRALIA haha) plus a few in poorer communities so that i can keep earning money incase for some crazy reason i use up the original $700bn ( i know it sounds crazy....... but it might happen??!!??) yeah thats about it..... I dont thinks its too ambitious
here for the carnage
"if god did not intend us to eat animals, why did he create them out of meat?"
Enmity View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Image

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enmity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2008 at 7:19pm
I would buy nudes of Sporx.

Edit: forgot I wouldn't have to pay.

Edited by Enmity - 13 October 2008 at 7:19pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic