Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do Police Reports Expire ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Ford View Drop Down
Guested on X-Mas day, It’s Coal for Him

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 3:17pm
I can post pics of police reports when I get my copies ass hat. 
Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Ford Ford wrote:

Well, he showed my friend a picture on his cell phone of a real nice solid long black one.

u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 12:51am

Thank you for proving my point.
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 11:54am
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

Ford probably apologized to the teacher in the same manner; something along the following lines.

"Hey butt-chapeau I'm sorry my friend that I wasn't with and have nothing to do with and is no longer my friend (in fact never was) busted up your crappy garbage can and put insignificant little marks on your driveway which I had nothing to do with."
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

Ford probably apologized to the teacher in the same manner; something along the following lines.

"Hey butt-chapeau I'm sorry my friend that I wasn't with and have nothing to do with and is no longer my friend (in fact never was) busted up your crappy garbage can and put insignificant little marks on your driveway which I had nothing to do with."

i lold
JohnnyHopper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 11:59am
I like that neither he nor the teacher have any sense. Even when I was in high school, teachers were leary of one on one conversations with trouble makers. You (if you are a teacher) want a neutral third party along for the ride so you do not have 'lil ford run out of the room with his clothes disheveled wimpering bad touch.
My shoes of peace have steel toes.
Ford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 12:09pm
Still waiting for those damn reports to come in 
God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 12:13pm
What do your friends at your mustang forum think of your predicament? I would love to read their comments.
Ford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 12:21pm
They posted a vid on why not to talk to cops. And basically said don't do anything. Let him prove it in court. They say he bluffs. But that was before he told me of the reports.

Edited by Ford - 20 September 2008 at 12:22pm
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 12:05am
So what ever happened? Did he sue or are you mowing his lawn for a month?

Ford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 2:55pm
We apologized with a typed and hand signed letter, day after the letter we got a call for the reports. Basically, we should of denied it, there was nothing to worry about. The first report says he didn't hear or see anything that happened. But it's possible it was a student from our school since he is a teacher there. Second report described a vehicle of another friend of mine who's family has issues with him. Teacher wouldn't give the kids name but did describe his truck, which hasn't run in about 8 months. All in all, he had proof of nothing. He lied to my friend to get him to confess, the video was a bunch of crap which I suspected from the start. But whatever, it seems like he has dropped it so we'll see.

Edited by Ford - 01 October 2008 at 2:57pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic