FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do Police Reports Expire ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2008 at 10:07pm
You need a chill pill.
Ford View Drop Down
Guested on X-Mas day, It’s Coal for Him

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2008 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Bruce Banner Bruce Banner wrote:

Originally posted by Ford Ford wrote:

Do you think it stands a chance it court ? Why are you here, those kids knocked over my trash can !

If I was the judge I'd feel like it was a waste of my time.

See, that's the thing.  The judge is nothing like you.

The judge is an older man or a woman, 40s-50s, maybe 60s, who has to deal with young punks every day on the job.

Come to think of it, the judge will probably be a lot like your teacher.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

I was afraid the judge might want to use us to make an example on why you don't do those things, at the same time, all we did was knock a garbage can on it's side, it's not like we spread it all over the place. I don't know, I'd still like to ask him what his plans are so far. I want to see if we're getting anywhere at all.
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2008 at 10:14pm
Retardation I say!
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Ford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2008 at 10:17pm
Bah, I'm going to take a shower and sleep on it.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2008 at 11:09pm

Do you think it stands a chance it court ? Why are you here, those kids knocked over my trash can !

If I was the judge I'd feel like it was a waste of my time.

Depends. I don't have the evidence or police reports to read over and check. I don't have the ability to gather witness statements, subpoena people, or even question them.

From what you are telling us (which I still have a hard time understanding) I don't think there's enough to warrant charges being brought up.

See, that's the thing.  The judge is nothing like you.

The judge is an older man or a woman, 40s-50s, maybe 60s, who has to deal with young punks every day on the job.

Come to think of it, the judge will probably be a lot like your teacher.

From my understanding of this jumbled mess of statements by ford, there are no charges brought upon him, yet. Just a few threats from a teacher. I can't even tell if the threats are for civil or a criminal matter. 

Edited by cdacda13 - 18 September 2008 at 11:12pm
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2008 at 11:31pm

Bah, I'm going to take a shower and sleep on it.

sleeping on a garbage can sounds uncomfortable.

/puns
AoSpadez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AoSpadez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 12:18am

I got curious, so I asked my dad, a po-po for 19 years, about this...Well i'll have you know if you lived in Ft. Worth, this kind of idiocy ( on both you and the teachers) would be laughed on in court... if he took you there.

JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 12:28am
This would be a good episode for 90210..the lamer version.
JohnnyHopper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 1:15am
So much lulz

You couldn't plan it well enough
You couldn't get away with it
You couldn't talk your way out of it
You couldn't take the hint the first time you failed
You couldn't just take the hit and move on
You've let the teacher see your hand and have no concept of poker face
You posted on the internet and now it's only a matter of time for the google bots to record this forever so the teacher could possibly search for "trashcan hit teacher crownvic paintball police report" and see just how boxed in you feel.

My advice - Practice making eye water and be convincing about it :)
My shoes of peace have steel toes.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 4:27am
FYI: What you say on a public internet forum can be used against you in a court of law.

I am sure Tippmann will be glad to turn over the forum logs when the subpoena arrives and having several banned usernames on this forum is not going to portray your character very well.

Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 4:28am
Wow, what I said in a previous thread applies:

Originally posted by Hysteria Hysteria wrote:

[the] most ignorant [are] increasing exponentially whilst intelligent folks decrease at a declining rate...

PaiNTbALLfReNzY View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Arsenal FC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaiNTbALLfReNzY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 8:09am
I'm not even sure why people keep posting advice, because it seems like every time someone gives sound advice to set you up for success, you say it won't work and then give another fact or tid-bit on the story we didn't hear before. If you want to set yourself up for failure, you should have just said so at the beginning of the thread and we could have avoided 7 pages of all talk and no action.

That being said, I hope you at least take the time out of your day to see him after class and talk to him. He can't make an example of you if no one else is around, and pulling him aside will get you the real answer to what his motives are. Don't do it with your friends there either. 1 on 1 is the only acceptable way to gain his respect now.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 8:09am
I had to catch up on like 5 pages after I got home this morning. All I can say is LULZ and srsly my advice should have been taken from the start.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 2:23pm

. . . Come to think of it, the judge will probably be a lot like your teacher.

Best statements in the thread so far.

Ford,

Drop it.  Just quit approaching him about it; seriously.  Your apology* was insufficient for him.  Your attempts at working out some type of restitution** were unsuccessful.  Your constant badgering him about "what he wants from you" only highlight your sense if desperation.*** Just drop it.  He is either going to take legal action or not and based on what you've posted, your actions will have minimal influence on what he finally decides.  As a wise forumer mentioned earlier, just keep your head down and stay out of trouble.

*Most likely excuse-laden and insincere.
**More accurately described as attempted butt-kissing.
***They also sound quite pathetic as well.
Ford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 2:54pm
Well, he showed my friend a picture on his cell phone of a burnout in his driveway, odd thing is, it's not one of ours, this is a real nice solid long black one.

So I told him if he talks to him again suggest trying to settle this outside of court. He did, so I guess the teacher doesn't really want to waste his time with us in court, but his wife keeps pushing it.
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 2:56pm
Kill his wife.

End of discussion.
I ♣ hippies.
Ford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Tical3.0 Tical3.0 wrote:

Kill his wife.

End of discussion.

From what I hear she is Canadian. (seriously)

You can have her.
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 3:00pm
50 bucks and a six pack, and you have yourself a deal.
I ♣ hippies.
Ford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 3:08pm
Deal !

Oh yea, you haul, no delivery, sorry.
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 3:14pm
I love how every time we back him into a corner, he releases a random bit of information about what this guy has against him... I am calling schens for the purpose of getting the attention of an internet forum.

Get some damn real friends.
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic