FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Easy dinner recipe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Easy dinner recipe
    Posted: 30 August 2008 at 7:48pm
The gf is coming to visit tomorrow so im going to cook something for her.  only idea is, i have no idea what to cook.  i need something easy, tasty, with relatively few ingredients.  garlic is out.  any ideas?  right now im thinking maybe this 
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2008 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by evillepaintball evillepaintball wrote:

The gf is coming to visit tomorrow so im going to cook something for her. only idea is, i have no idea what to cook. i need something easy, tasty, with relatively few ingredients. garlic is out. any ideas? right now im thinking maybe this

For a super simple awesome roast buy onion soup powder, and a roast. Pour the onion soup powder stuff all over the roast, top and bottom, and wrap it up in foil. As for cooking times and temps I'm not too sure unfortunately, but someone on here should know. Fondue is also another super easy, amazing meal.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2008 at 9:04pm
*cracking knuckles*

Aight.... what are you in the mood for?
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2008 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

*cracking knuckles*

Aight.... what are you in the mood for?

already went out and bought the ingrediants for the linked dish above haha.  but if you can tell me something that would be better, i have the stuff required for that recipe, plus some ravioli, stovetop cornbread stuffing, wheat bread, and ramen noodles.  any ideas?
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2008 at 11:40pm
lol at tallen

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2008 at 12:33am
that pasta w/ cream sauce recipe that tallen gave me kicked butt...

although i modified it by adding more cheese than what was listed.
slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2008 at 12:34am
English muffin pizza's
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2008 at 12:36am
Bertolli's frozen in a bag pasta meals.
They're amazing, and my lady liked them.
Just cook in the skillet, maybe put some
garlic bread in the oven, candles, etc.

Simple meal, and the cost shouldn't be more than $10-$12
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2008 at 11:39pm
I know you already picked your recipe, but here's a few of my favorite quickie-meals.

A bag of Birds-eye mixed veggies, some teriyaki sauce and either chicken or beef, cut thin, and stir fried over a little white rice (optional) is simple, cheap, and delicious.

Or, a little butter in a pan, some perogies, and sliced onions. Fry in pan until browned. I like to have some garlic powder mixed in there for good measure, but not necessary.

Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2008 at 12:04am
on Reb's first recipe, go to trader joes, and buy the general tso's sauce.  take your cut chicken breast, put it in flour, and stir fry with the sauce.  It's amazing, I think it's called trader ming's general tso's sauce
lilsully4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilsully4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2008 at 12:36am

Nuke some left-over McDonalds

But Pasta and Cream is always good, Some of the packet things don't give you enough, try it with chicken?

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2008 at 12:47am
Beer-butt chicken made with a dark English beer is some of the greatest stuff you will ever taste. Not a difficult meal, either.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2008 at 12:50am
Anyone have any good recipes for human flesh?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2008 at 1:14am
raw
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2008 at 3:51am
okay help me here as well. When you guys say 'stir fry' do you mean just cook everything in the pan until it looks done? I can do that. but if there is something special, keep me informed. I haven't actually cooked a stir-fry dish since 8th grade home-ec.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2008 at 8:59am
Originally posted by Snipa69 Snipa69 wrote:

okay help me here as well. When you guys say 'stir fry' do you mean just cook everything in the pan until it looks done? I can do that. but if there is something special, keep me informed. I haven't actually cooked a stir-fry dish since 8th grade home-ec.

Toss the meat into the pan first, it takes longer to cook than the veggies do, give them a minute or so, then ass your vegetables and, yeah, cook till done- basically until the vegetables aren't crunchy anymore.

JohnnyHopper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2008 at 9:43am
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

give them a minute or so, then ass your vegetables and, yeah, cook till done- basically until the vegetables aren't crunchy anymore.

I need a video of this technique, having a hard time visuallizing it (and laughing too hard...)

I just pray he doesn't take your advice with artichokes. Lawsuit city.

Edited by JohnnyHopper - 01 September 2008 at 12:15pm
My shoes of peace have steel toes.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2008 at 5:03pm
what does she like? then i could help you.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2008 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by JohnnyHopper JohnnyHopper wrote:

Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

give them a minute or so, then ass your vegetables and, yeah, cook till done- basically until the vegetables aren't crunchy anymore.

I need a video of this technique, having a hard time visuallizing it (and laughing too hard...)

I just pray he doesn't take your advice with artichokes. Lawsuit city.

I'm not even going to edit it.

I fail.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2008 at 7:20pm
well, i went the the Naoke chicken recipe, and it was pretty darn good if i do say so myself
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic