FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ninja Vigilantes Busted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
PaiNTbALLfReNzY View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Arsenal FC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaiNTbALLfReNzY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2008 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Brian Fellows Brian Fellows wrote:

They're probably better off now.  They probably would've ended up getting shot if the police hadn't caught them.  Did they seriously think they'd intimidate anyone?

I don't know, swords and knives are pretty scary weapons. They require no ammunition and some are easily concealed. Plus, I'd rather be shot than have a samurai sword stabbed through my armpit or something.
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2008 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by PaiNTbALLfReNzY PaiNTbALLfReNzY wrote:

Originally posted by Brian Fellows Brian Fellows wrote:

They're probably better off now.  They probably would've ended up getting shot if the police hadn't caught them.  Did they seriously think they'd intimidate anyone?

I don't know, swords and knives are pretty scary weapons. They require no ammunition and some are easily concealed. Plus, I'd rather be shot than have a samurai sword stabbed through my armpit or something.

They're not intimidating when they're in the hands of some rejects who probably watch too much anime.  They'd just look ridiculous.
PaiNTbALLfReNzY View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Arsenal FC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaiNTbALLfReNzY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2008 at 3:40pm
To me, a sword is a sword, no matter who has it. I'd hate to be the idiot that gets his hand chopped off because, "The kid looked like some anime idiot."

But I see what you're saying, and partially agree. Anime = lame.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic