Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedJOKES

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Joined: 06 July 2003
Location: Austin, Tx
Status: Offline
Points: 10299
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

LOL GAYTR


U DIDN'T!
Back to Top
Akhmed View Drop Down
Member
Member

(Akhmed is not his real name)

Joined: 13 May 2008
Location: Iraq
Status: Offline
Points: 272
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 11:24am

Sadly, so did I.

:)

"Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because its excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience. "
Most awesome site EVAR!
Back to Top
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 06 July 2007
Location: Minot, ND
Status: Offline
Points: 1832
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 11:21am
^ i loled ^
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx


~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
Back to Top
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Zatoichi

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 7420
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 10:47am
A panda bear walks into a cafe' and orders a sandwich. When he finishes the sandwich he stands up, pulls out a pistol and starts firing shots into the air while everybody dives for cover.

When he's out of bullets he calmly puts away the pistol and heads for the door.

The waiter jumps up and says, "Hey, what the hell was that all about?"

The panda looks a little surprised, but tosses a badly written wildlife book to the waiter and tells him, "I'm a panda, look it up."

Confused, the waiter turns to the entry on pandas. "White-and-black, bear-like animal native to China. Eats, shoots & leaves."


Edited by reifidom - 20 August 2008 at 6:18pm

Back to Top
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member


Joined: 07 April 2008
Location: Michigan
Status: Offline
Points: 1403
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 10:23am
On a side note, I can't remember which, but its either 1 in 4 or 1 in 3 black males will end up in the system, which also doesn't necessarily mean prison.  I was surprised.
Back to Top
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Joined: 06 August 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8442
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 10:23am
I read something on CNN saying that white people would be the minority by 2050.

Should we begin preparations for the NAAWP and United White College Fund?
Back to Top
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
<placeholder>

Joined: 05 February 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 4347
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Ace_Of_Spades Ace_Of_Spades wrote:

Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Originally posted by Ace_Of_Spades Ace_Of_Spades wrote:

Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

You know ace, I finally liked you, and you went and got yourself banned. You might as well make a new account now.

i took it off, i dont understand what the big deal is, really...really really. its a damn joke people, NTM it is also true, football has nearly all black people (the NFL anyways) except the Quarterback (with a few exceptions) and i lived 3 months near a prison this summer and i can also vouch for the Second joke being true as well, but yet ONCE AGAIN, its a joke people, stop pulling the "oh hes such a racist" crap and get a backbone

 

EDIT: and rockerdoode, lol it only took me 800+ posts

You lived near a prison, so you can vouch for the second? When you typed that did you honestly believe that your residence and ignorant observation techniques allow you to comment on a race of people? Just when I think I've heard it all...

get a grip, really, even you laugh at racist jokes. And YES i can indeed vouch for the second one, as i have yet to see how it is ignorant seeing only black people in the prison when i drove past the court yart every damn day to work and back. And if i am missing something because of my "ignorance" than please do tell. We all know that there are indeed more African Americans than there are Caucasian and Latinos combined. Calling me ignorant for stating a well known fact is very ignorant in and of itself. Now with all that aside, once again its was just a joke, JUST a joke, nothing more, nothing less. If you get your panties in a wad over something as little as a (factual) mildly racist joke, on a forum none-the-less. You have issues.

I can easily call you ignorant for this, because your "well known fact" is very wrong. In fact, whites make up the most in the prison population, and their numbers as well has hispanic numbers are rising much faster than blacks. Blacks may be disproportionally represented based on population numbers, but that has nothing to do with your joke or reasoning. Therefore, there is nothing factual about your joke. If you were to take five minutes to do some research instead of relying on your observation of ONE correctional facitility and your false interpretation of race, you'd see how far off you are. Furthermore, I do not usually find racist jokes amusing. However, I do not care whether or not people tell them, it's not my business. What is ridiculous is that when backed into a corner, you tried to justify your joke by claiming that its both factual and you have the experience to vouch for it. That, is simply ignorant and immature. Make any joke you want, I laugh at some pretty horrible things, but don't try to claim truth with faulty statistics and "research."

Back to Top
White o Light View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Guested. blatant pornographic post

Joined: 12 June 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2772
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

LOL GAYTR


GUD CUM BUCK
Back to Top
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Joined: 06 August 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8442
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 9:32am
LOL GAYTR
Back to Top
Kingtiger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Now with 100% more Fail

Joined: 17 May 2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1745
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 4:36am
Originally posted by Ace_Of_Spades Ace_Of_Spades wrote:

Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Originally posted by Ace_Of_Spades Ace_Of_Spades wrote:

Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

You know ace, I finally liked you, and you went and got yourself banned. You might as well make a new account now.

i took it off, i dont understand what the big deal is, really...really really. its a damn joke people, NTM it is also true, football has nearly all black people (the NFL anyways) except the Quarterback (with a few exceptions) and i lived 3 months near a prison this summer and i can also vouch for the Second joke being true as well, but yet ONCE AGAIN, its a joke people, stop pulling the "oh hes such a racist" crap and get a backbone

 

EDIT: and rockerdoode, lol it only took me 800+ posts

You lived near a prison, so you can vouch for the second? When you typed that did you honestly believe that your residence and ignorant observation techniques allow you to comment on a race of people? Just when I think I've heard it all...

get a grip, really, even you laugh at racist jokes. And YES i can indeed vouch for the second one, as i have yet to see how it is ignorant seeing only black people in the prison when i drove past the court yart every damn day to work and back. And if i am missing something because of my "ignorance" than please do tell. We all know that there are indeed more African Americans than there are Caucasian and Latinos combined. Calling me ignorant for stating a well known fact is very ignorant in and of itself. Now with all that aside, once again its was just a joke, JUST a joke, nothing more, nothing less. If you get your panties in a wad over something as little as a (factual) mildly racist joke, on a forum none-the-less. You have issues.

NO U!
Steam: Kingtiger125
Back to Top
Ace_Of_Spades View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Guested, Doesnt follow Rules. 9/10/08

Joined: 25 August 2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1083
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 4:05am
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Originally posted by Ace_Of_Spades Ace_Of_Spades wrote:

Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

You know ace, I finally liked you, and you went and got yourself banned. You might as well make a new account now.

i took it off, i dont understand what the big deal is, really...really really. its a damn joke people, NTM it is also true, football has nearly all black people (the NFL anyways) except the Quarterback (with a few exceptions) and i lived 3 months near a prison this summer and i can also vouch for the Second joke being true as well, but yet ONCE AGAIN, its a joke people, stop pulling the "oh hes such a racist" crap and get a backbone

 

EDIT: and rockerdoode, lol it only took me 800+ posts

You lived near a prison, so you can vouch for the second? When you typed that did you honestly believe that your residence and ignorant observation techniques allow you to comment on a race of people? Just when I think I've heard it all...

get a grip, really, even you laugh at racist jokes. And YES i can indeed vouch for the second one, as i have yet to see how it is ignorant seeing only black people in the prison when i drove past the court yart every damn day to work and back. And if i am missing something because of my "ignorance" than please do tell. We all know that there are indeed more African Americans than there are Caucasian and Latinos combined. Calling me ignorant for stating a well known fact is very ignorant in and of itself. Now with all that aside, once again its was just a joke, JUST a joke, nothing more, nothing less. If you get your panties in a wad over something as little as a (factual) mildly racist joke, on a forum none-the-less. You have issues.

Back to Top
White o Light View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Guested. blatant pornographic post

Joined: 12 June 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2772
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 1:53am
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

DA HUI'S INTELLECT!


WOAH LOLZ
Back to Top
Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
hey bud, let’s party!

Joined: 29 August 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3038
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 1:46am
krl would be having a heart attack

Back to Top
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Joined: 06 July 2003
Location: Austin, Tx
Status: Offline
Points: 10299
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 11:34pm
DA HUI'S INTELLECT!
Back to Top
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member


Joined: 07 April 2008
Location: Michigan
Status: Offline
Points: 1403
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

What does every black joke start with?
With the joker looking around to see if there are any black people near by.


Actually I always screw up and look around after I make the joke...
Back to Top
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Joined: 11 March 2004
Location: Turkey
Status: Offline
Points: 8102
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 11:21pm
LOL WOMENS RIGHTS.
Back to Top
Thor View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Mr. Pink

Joined: 21 June 2002
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 1459
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 9:51pm
What do you call a black guy flying a plane?






















A Pilot, you dirty racist!
A second class drive is always better than a first class walk.

Back to Top
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Joined: 06 November 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 5040
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 9:46pm
What does every black joke start with?
With the joker looking around to see if there are any black people near by.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Back to Top
ThatGuitarGuy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Square Slot

Joined: 07 April 2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1360
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

How many ska kids does it take to change a light bulb?

4; 1 to drop it, and 3 to pick-it-up, pick-it-up, pick-it-up!


whut?  I don't get it
Skillet:     I've never been terribly fond of the look of a vagina
Back to Top
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Joined: 28 February 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8087
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 9:41pm
How many ska kids does it take to change a light bulb?

4; 1 to drop it, and 3 to pick-it-up, pick-it-up, pick-it-up!
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.172 seconds.