Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedYou Laugh, You Lose...version lol.323

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
ThatGuitarGuy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Square Slot

Joined: 07 April 2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1360
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 10:39pm
Skillet:     I've never been terribly fond of the look of a vagina
Back to Top
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member


Joined: 07 April 2008
Location: Michigan
Status: Offline
Points: 1403
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 10:45pm
This thread failed with that first disgusting post.
Back to Top
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Commie Canuck

Joined: 01 June 2003
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 30745
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by Zata Zata wrote:

This thread failed with that first disgusting post.

No, the first post was fine, and some were good. However, yes it now sucks.
Back to Top
White o Light View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Guested. blatant pornographic post

Joined: 12 June 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2772
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 1:47am
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:



Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

A lot of people on here's stupidity asounds me.
If you seriously haven't figured out <span style="font-weight:
bold;">White's nothing but a guy that comes on here and trolls just to
mess with people</span>, then you're even more dumb than he is. Good
job.

I'm quite aware of that.  I just enjoy pointing it out.  I
prefer to do it in a more subtle manner than going "Aaaaaah  OMG!  Troll! 
Troll!  Troll!"Please check your subtle meter; it should be just below and
to the left of your sarcasm detector.Edit:  Hey, did you just call me stupid?
  Well, your just a . . . a . . . a big jerky jerk.


How could you sense hypocrisy if you know OH SO WELL that I am just a
troll (level 68 rogue, holla atcha boiii). I SENSE HIPPOS


      
Back to Top
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 03 July 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 5619
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 10:52am
^that's just sick!

I like that mario picture, but it's not funny...
Back to Top
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
oxymoran

Joined: 21 May 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 61636
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Mehs Mehs wrote:









I know that kid
Back to Top
unvolution View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 15 February 2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 861
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 11:21am
Back to Top
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member


Joined: 07 April 2008
Location: Michigan
Status: Offline
Points: 1403
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 11:39am
Someone please delete this thread.
Back to Top
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Has no impulse! control

Joined: 13 January 2004
Location: 2nd Circle
Status: Offline
Points: 9819
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by White o Light White o Light wrote:

How could you sense hypocrisy if you know OH SO WELL that I am just a troll . . .
Trolling and hypocrisy are not mutually exclusive.
Back to Top
PaiNTbALLfReNzY View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Arsenal FC Fan

Joined: 07 July 2002
Location: Maryland
Status: Offline
Points: 3808
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Zata Zata wrote:

Someone please delete this thread.


Internet. Serious Business.
Back to Top
White o Light View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Guested. blatant pornographic post

Joined: 12 June 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2772
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:


Originally posted by White o Light White o Light wrote:

How could you sense hypocrisy if you know OH SO
WELL that I am just a
troll . . .
Trolling and hypocrisy are not mutually
exclusive.


In that thread I was obviously joking, so how is it hypocritical? It is
completely acceptable for you to just go ahead and admit you didn't have
your facts straight. In fact, you'll look like the better man for it.
Back to Top
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Has no impulse! control

Joined: 13 January 2004
Location: 2nd Circle
Status: Offline
Points: 9819
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by White o Liar White o Liar wrote:

In that thread I was obviously joking, so how is it hypocritical? It is completely acceptable for you to just go ahead and admit you didn't have your facts straight. In fact, you'll look like the better man for it.


Correction; in that thread you tried very hard to convince everyone of the validity of an untrue fact.  As such you were not "joking," you were lying.  The statement that I quoted (shown again below) . . .

Originally posted by White o Liar White o Liar wrote:

I know that to a lot of you this is just a joke but as most of you know bland and I are from the same town and went to school together from the time we were 4. I'm not gonna go off or anything but just try to be respectful.


. . . was the fourth post in the thread, meaning it was made before the factual accuracy of B1and's death was questioned.  While you may have been making the statement as a joke, it was indeed untrue which is the very definition of a lie.  The fact that you were making statements which misrepresented your true behavior/beliefs is the definition of hypocrisy.* 

Since you essentially admitted to trolling, I guess I have to declare you the winner of the trolling/lying/hypocrisy sweepstakes.  Congratulations; you should immediately request the title "Forum Trifecta Champion" as your new member title.

*Hypocrisy:  a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not; esp : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion.  (Definition courtesy of Webster)
Back to Top
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Time for a C-Section!

Joined: 15 November 2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4810
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 4:55pm
Mack is on a mission.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!


Back to Top
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Has no impulse! control

Joined: 13 January 2004
Location: 2nd Circle
Status: Offline
Points: 9819
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

Mack is on a mission.
Nope, just setting facts straight and correcting misinterpretations.
Back to Top
White o Light View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Guested. blatant pornographic post

Joined: 12 June 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2772
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:


Originally posted by White o Liar White o Liar wrote:

In that thread I was obviously joking, so how is it
hypocritical? It is
completely acceptable for you to just go ahead and admit you didn't have
your facts straight. In fact, you'll look like the better man for
it.
Correction; in that thread you tried very hard to convince
everyone of the validity of an untrue fact.  As such you were not "joking,"
you were lying.  The statement that I quoted (shown again below) . . .
Originally posted by White o Liar White o Liar wrote:

I know that to a lot of you this is just a joke but as
most of you know bland
and I are from the same town and went to school together from the time
we
were 4. I'm not gonna go off or anything but just try to be
respectful.
. . . was the fourth post in the thread, meaning it was
made before the factual accuracy of B1and's death was questioned.  While
you may have been making the statement as a joke, it was indeed untrue
which is the very definition of a lie.  The fact that you were making
statements which misrepresented your true behavior/beliefs is the
definition of hypocrisy.*  Since you essentially admitted to trolling, I
guess I have to declare you the winner of the trolling/lying/hypocrisy
sweepstakes.  Congratulations; you should immediately request the title
"Forum Trifecta Champion" as your new member title.*Hypocrisy:  a
feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not; <span
style="font-style: italic;">esp</span> : the false assumption of an
appearance of virtue or religion.  (Definition courtesy of
Webster)


Now you are just twisting the situation to benefit your motives. You were
calling me a hypocrite because I was being so SILLI about tha 9/11z but
just a while ago I was liek ttly seriuz about blands death. But if I was still
only being a troll on both accounts, you lose.
Back to Top
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Has no impulse! control

Joined: 13 January 2004
Location: 2nd Circle
Status: Offline
Points: 9819
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by White o Light White o Light wrote:

Now you are just twisting the situation to benefit your motives. You were calling me a hypocrite because I was being so SILLI about tha 9/11z but just a while ago I was liek ttly seriuz about blands death. But if I was still only being a troll on both accounts, you lose.


Calm down there Sammy, don't get your knickers in a twist. 

Here, maybe this will help; take a deep breath and consider the following for a moment:



Now, go back and reread the definition I provided for hypocrisy.  Misrepresentation, even just for trolling, fits it perfectly.
Back to Top
White o Light View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Guested. blatant pornographic post

Joined: 12 June 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2772
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2008 at 1:24am
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:


Originally posted by White o Light White o Light wrote:

Now you are just twisting the situation to benefit
your motives. You were
calling me a hypocrite because I was being so SILLI about tha 9/11z but
just a while ago I was liek ttly seriuz about blands death. But if I was still
only being a troll on both accounts, you lose.
Calm down there
Sammy, don't get your knickers in a twist.  Here, maybe this will help;
take a deep breath and consider the following for a
moment:">Now, go back and reread the definition I provided for hypocrisy. 
Misrepresentation, even just for trolling, fits it perfectly.


I'll take that as you admitting you were wrong. Backed into the "OMG ITS
THE INTERNET" corner. GG
Back to Top
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Joined: 11 March 2004
Location: Turkey
Status: Offline
Points: 8102
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2008 at 1:39am
MOAR 9/11 PICS


Back to Top
Ozwarg View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Drama Panda

Joined: 11 May 2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 261
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2008 at 1:44am
^hahaha... ROFLCAKE!
Back to Top
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 06 July 2007
Location: Minot, ND
Status: Offline
Points: 1832
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2008 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Ozwarg Ozwarg wrote:

^hahaha... ROFLCAKE!
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx


~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.219 seconds.