FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Name That Thing.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Name That Thing.
    Posted: 10 August 2008 at 9:53pm
What's a boxing ring bell called?
More importantly, where can I find one?

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 9:56pm
A bell?
Que pasa?

JohnnyHopper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

A bell?

I had my hand on the buzzer first! :)

ringy thing?

Edited by JohnnyHopper - 10 August 2008 at 10:01pm
My shoes of peace have steel toes.
heliumman77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heliumman77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 10:00pm
Yeah there are a few things on ebay when you search boxing bell. Why do you need one?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 10:02pm
You been watchin' fight club again?
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 10:35pm
Well here's the story, a friend of mine had a boxing bell in his dorm room.  I guess you could say he had a lot of women.  He would ring the bell like the start of a match when he began to get it on with a woman, then rang it again when they were done.  Everyone who heard would then give her the walk of shame.  It was amazing the one time I saw it. 
The bell was stolen recently, and we're trying to find another, but $200 is a steep freaking price.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 10:40pm
Hahaha, thats awesome. I told my roommates I'd yell "Jumbiliyah!" afterwards sometime, so I did.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 10:40pm
How classy...not a job fit for an air horn.
t_hop View Drop Down
Streike 1, 5/16 filter dodge/inapp. link

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_hop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 12:01am
how much are you looking to pay for it?
"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum."
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 12:02am
Not gonna lie, that's pretty win.
Que pasa?

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 12:51am
Originally posted by JohnnyHopper JohnnyHopper wrote:

How classy...not a job fit for an air horn.

I like the sounds of air horn as well.
slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 1:11am
i like the sound of rusty trombones
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 2:08am
So that's what that ringing noise I keep hearing down the hall is.

I was wondering who the hell had 1 round boxing matches that only lasted 20 seconds...

bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 3:27am
I got so many notches on my bedstand it looks like i live with a beaver
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 4:30am
that's sooo college...
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 8:18am
Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

Well here's the story, a friend of mine had a boxing bell in his dorm room.† I guess you could say he had a lot of women.† He would ring the bell like the start of a match when he began to get it on with a woman, then rang it again when they were done.† Everyone who heard would then give her the walk of shame.† It was amazing the one time I saw it.† The bell was stolen recently, and we're trying to find another, but $200 is a steep freaking price.

That is pathetic beyond words I can use here. Being that big of an ass should cost you a hell of a lot more than $200.

Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 8:54am
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

that's sooo raven...
TheSpookyKids87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 9:46am
Originally posted by reifidom reifidom wrote:

Well here's the story, a friend of mine had a boxing bell in his dorm room.† I guess you could say he had a lot of women.† He would ring the bell like the start of a match when he began to get it on with a woman, then rang it again when they were done.† Everyone who heard would then give her the walk of shame.† It was amazing the one time I saw it.† The bell was stolen recently, and we're trying to find another, but $200 is a steep freaking price.

That is pathetic beyond words I can use here. Being that big of an ass should cost you a hell of a lot more than $200.

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 9:57am
Originally posted by reifidom reifidom wrote:

Well here's the story, a friend of mine had a boxing bell in his dorm room.  I guess you could say he had a lot of women.  He would ring the bell like the start of a match when he began to get it on with a woman, then rang it again when they were done.  Everyone who heard would then give her the walk of shame.  It was amazing the one time I saw it.  The bell was stolen recently, and we're trying to find another, but $200 is a steep freaking price.

Shush, women are objects.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 1:20pm
Wow. I am all for some grunting, ball scratching and trash talk, but will have to admit that your friend is truly a lowlife. Probably making up for his homoerotic tendencies by degrading as many women as possible in an attmept to convince himself that he isn't gay. I hope one of the girls (or her father) comes back with a machete one day and takes care of business.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic