FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Name That Thing.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 1:45pm
honestly, that is pretty douchey. 
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 1:50pm

Anyone ever walk out because of the bell?

Oh, and I think one of those screaming rubber chickens from spencers would suffice.

Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 2:16pm
He's 20, expect him to be an immature tool.  The girls he's with are sluts, and from the looks of things don't mind. 

IMO, it's pretty funny, but not something I would do.  I'm looking to replace the bell, not to get a lecture from a couple of people who act as though they've never done anything that would make them douchebags, though I will say this is on a level of its own. 

Anyways, 200 is a steep price for that
heliumman77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heliumman77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 3:00pm
You could make your own or use an airhorn.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 4:23pm
it's very degrading. and if you say that they're just sluts anyways... then that makes your friend look even lower because that's all he can get. he can't go out and get a decent woman to be proud of.

i hope he gets aids.
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

He's 20, expect him to be an immature tool.  The girls he's with are sluts, and from the looks of things don't mind. 

IMO, it's pretty funny, but not something I would do.  I'm looking to replace the bell, not to get a lecture from a couple of people who act as though they've never done anything that would make them douchebags, though I will say this is on a level of its own. 

Anyways, 200 is a steep price for that

Im 20 and dont consider myself an immature tool.  at least not by those standards
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 5:06pm
That really isn't that funny or original.

Your friend sounds like he didn't get laid in high school.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 7:48pm
Anyone who cares that much needs to relax. It's a joke.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Anyone who cares that much needs to relax. It's a joke.

srsly
Que pasa?

t_hop View Drop Down
Streike 1, 5/16 filter dodge/inapp. link

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_hop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 8:39pm

i think i can dig one up, seriously. it might be missing the pull chain, and is definitely rusty but i know i've seen one in my basement not to long ago.

"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum."
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2008 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

it's very degrading. and if you say that they're just sluts anyways... then that makes your friend look even lower because that's all he can get. he can't go out and get a decent woman to be proud of.

i hope he gets aids.

Because anyone that isn't always out looking for a significant other is a douchebag.

Emotional neediness can be ugly too.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2008 at 8:23pm
Nail on the head usaf. Sex without emotional attachment is perfectly fine/ healthy.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2008 at 8:40pm

Nail on the head usaf. Sex without emotional attachment is perfectly fine/ healthy.

Exactly, which is why people shouldn't be shunned or have to "walk the hall of shame" when they do have sex without personal attachment. 

Hence, why a number of the forum doesn't think it's funny.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2008 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

Exactly, which is why people shouldn't be shunned or have to "walk the hall of shame" when they do have sex without personal attachment. Hence, why a number of the forum doesn't think it's funny.

Why does sex have to be humourless?
impulse! View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Repeat Offender

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2008 at 9:15pm

Exactly, which is why people shouldn't be shunned or have to "walk the hall of shame" when they do have sex without personal attachment. Hence, why a number of the forum doesn't think it's funny.

ThatGuitarGuy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2008 at 9:16pm
Why quote something less than 5 minutes old without adding something to it?
Skillet:     I've never been terribly fond of the look of a vagina
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2008 at 9:26pm

Why does humor during sex have to be sexist?

It's one thing to have the bell for humor, but it's another that the bell is used to victimize someone after doing something completely normal and natural.  And then they are called "sluts" for it.  Sure, a lot of the women don't seem to mind, but what about the ones that do?  What if they don't want it announced every time they put out? 

We can sit here all day and argue morals.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2008 at 10:18pm

Humor is great, but it stops being funny when only one person is in on the joke. But hey, who wouldn't want to call some guy that takes advantage of emotionally damaged young women and further demeans them by publicly announcing his conquest by ringing a boxing bell his friend? No offense, but how sure is anyone that all of these girls are so willing? If this guy is that much of a scumbag, who would put it past him to take the next step when one of the girls becomes unwilling? Sounds like the making of a serial date rapist to me. Just the kind of guy you want to encourage and support.

"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2008 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

Humor is great, but it stops being funny when only one person is in on the joke. But hey, who wouldn't want to call some guy that takes advantage of emotionally damaged young women and further demeans them by publicly announcing his conquest by ringing a boxing bell his friend? No offense, but how sure is anyone that all of these girls are so willing? If this guy is that much of a scumbag, who would put it past him to take the next step when one of the girls becomes unwilling? Sounds like the making of a serial date rapist to me. Just the kind of guy you want to encourage and support.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2008 at 10:29pm

Why does humor during sex have to be sexist?It's one thing to have the bell for humor, but it's another that the bell is used to victimize someone after doing something completely normal and natural. And then they are called "sluts" for it. Sure, a lot of the women don't seem to mind, but what about the ones that do? What if they don't want it announced every time they put out? We can sit here all day and argue morals.

I'm not calling them sluts, the people who think the bell is a bad idea tends to be the ones calling them sluts if you have a look at this thread. Sex doesn't have to be omg super serious, and if a guy can do it, why not a girl? Why can a guy bang 8 random girls and get high fives, but a girl bangs 8 dudes, she's a slut?

Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

I hope to god you don't actually believe any of that crap.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic