FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

$11,600,000 and Major Boner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $11,600,000 and Major Boner
    Posted: 05 August 2008 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Scam Email Scam Email wrote:

Reply-To:     gregmoyo27@yahoo.com
Subject:     Hello
Date:     Sat, 5 Jul 2008 12:10:53 +0100 (07:10 EDT)

Hello
I pray that this email reaches you in the best of health. This letter may come to you as a
surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. The message could be strange but it's real
and you will realise this if you pay some attention to it. I want to notify you about it at least for
the sake of your integrity.

My name is Major Greg Boner Moyo, a direct and only remaining member of the wealthy
Moyo family. I am an astronaut with the South African Air Force and on loan to the National
Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).

In 2003 I left earth aboard the Mars Rover, Spirit. Seven months later I arrived on Mars.
Prior to departing earth, I deposited the amount of US$ 11,600,000 (Eleven million, six
hundred thousand United States dollars) in safety galvanized boxes in a African
financial institution in Cotonou Benin Republic for security reason which will be disclosed to you upon your
acceptance of my proposal.

Last year, during the course of my research on Mars, I was ambushed by a group of analdwelling
rebel Martians who inflicted great torturous pain upon my body with anal probes.
After a few weeks of enduring the physical pain, they released me. As a direct result of this
cruelty, I am now very ill with a ruptured uterus that has defiled all forms of medical treatment
and which has been deemed to be inoperable by my Martian surgeons. I am writing this mail
to you on a laptop from my hospital bed in the Martian capitol of Zhwrong.

I now have but a few weeks to live and I am far too ill to endure the long and arduous journey
back to my South Africa home. Therefore I have decided to donate the bulk of my fortune to a
church or charitable organisation that will utilize this money in the manner which I shall impart
to you later. In return for your assistance, I shall authorise you to keep 30% of this fund for
your trouble and aggravation plus an additional 10% to cover your expenses.

You should contact my attorney in Cotonou Benin Republic immediately with your address and
telephone number and he will give you his full contact information and guidance so that we
can make arrangements as soon as possible.

Contact Barrister Nelson E Dominic

Barristers & Solicitors,
Telephone +229 934 217 87
Cotonou, West Africa
Email: bar_nelsondominic@yahoo.com Make sure you change this to your address

Sincerely yours,
Major Greg Boner Moyo,
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Elysium Veterinary Infirmary
Zhwrong, Mars 

I wonder if anybody has ever fallen for that one....
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 11:11am

Last year, during the course of my research on Mars, I was ambushed by a group of analdwelling
rebel Martians who inflicted great torturous pain upon my body with anal probes.

Up until that point, I'm sure a few morons fell for it...then again, I'm sure a few still fell for it afterwords...
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 11:23am
Guess what, no one cares what kind of spam you get in your mailbox. 
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

You certainly cared enough to open this thread and take enough time to let me know you don't care. That seems to be a lot of work for something you care nothing about.

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 11:30am
I actually found it quite humorous, I think it's probably a spoof/joke email, not an over the top twist to the scam, BUT

Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

You certainly cared enough to open this thread and take enough time to let me know you don't care. That seems to be a lot of work for something you care nothing about.

How much work do you think it actually takes to post in a thread?  Plus, he obviously didn't know what it was about BEFORE he opened the thread, and posting a reply is pretty simple stuff.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

I came into the thread under the false pretenses of millions of dollars relating to a raging erection.

And my apathy towards your spam =/= me not wanting to tell you that nobody really cares what kind of spam you get. Also, 30 seconds of anything on a computer is never much work. 
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 11:35am

Also, 30 seconds of anything on a computer is never much work. 

ahhh, I've managed to get quite lazy on the computer, almost to the point where I don't even want to have to use the mouse...its sad.
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 11:51am

In 2003 I left earth aboard the Mars Rover, Spirit. Seven months later I arrived on Mars.

Edited by Brian Fellows - 05 August 2008 at 11:53am
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 12:19pm
you should reply back and ask him how a man could possibly have a ruptured uterus.
JohnnyHopper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 12:21pm
Check the email header! If it doesn't end in .mar somewhere in the mail header then it's a scam. Other than that it looks golden.
My shoes of peace have steel toes.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 12:34pm
I didn't read it until I read Zata's quote.

I then read it and lols ensued.

Best scam email ever. Wish it said how many idiots it got.

I kind of want to forward it.

Edited by jmac3 - 05 August 2008 at 12:34pm
Que pasa?

GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 12:53pm
so a man landed on mars, got anal probed and is now dying from a ruptured uterus. why don't you believe that?
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 1:14pm

Originally posted by GI JOES SON GI JOES SON wrote:

so a man landed on mars, got anal probed and is now dying from a ruptured uterus. why don't you believe that?

Hello! Did he mention if Bigfoot took him there with Elvis???? Ofcourse not, it's a scam! add BF and Elvis, then maybe...

Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 1:55pm
"Analdwelling rebel martians" got me.
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

Originally posted by GI JOES SON GI JOES SON wrote:

Hello! Did he mention if Bigfoot took him there with Elvis???? Ofcourse not, it's a scam! add BF and Elvis, then maybe...

idk...big foot i would believe but i thought it was common knowledge that elvis is from mercury. i should've paid attention at the crystal ball reading seminar
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 2:50pm
Damn! Mercury? I did not know that about Elvis.  I wonder if this guy is responsible for the Montauk Monster?
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

Damn! Mercury? I did not know that about Elvis.  I wonder if this guy is responsible for the Montauk Monster?
No, but he once decapitated a man in Canada.
Ace_Of_Spades View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested, Doesnt follow Rules. 9/10/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace_Of_Spades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 7:06pm

Originally posted by Pariel Pariel wrote:

"Analdwelling rebel martians" got me.

lololololololololololol

they came, they probed, they left...me broken

sidenote: why is it always the lower regions they "probe?" For being such an intellectual race, u'd think they'd look for the brain not the poo

i was "facially probed by aliens"

Edited by Ace_Of_Spades - 05 August 2008 at 7:18pm
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 7:45pm
Ha, as if aliens don't already know everything about us; they just have an anal fetish.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 10:38pm
What guarantees that we're being visited by the intellectual aliens.  Come on; if they're out there and they know about us, they've probably already studied us in depth.  If they did so and haven't contacted us officially yet, then they probably aren't interested in doing so.  (Maybe it's a "prime directive" thing, maybe we bore them or maybe they just think humans are "yucky.")

Either way, we are probably being visited by the white trash aliens whose idea of a fun Saturday night (or equivalent) is to drink a case of Old Regulus beer, snort a line of stardust, mix tentacles with a honey and probe a few Earthlings.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic