FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Youasked for it Tippmann Delivers!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Youasked for it Tippmann Delivers!
    Posted: 28 July 2008 at 5:07pm
Well all you Alpha Black fans I have two Exiting news. With the Huge Demand for the Alpha Blacks Tactical with E-grips, Tippmann Sports made top priority to get the Cyclone Out to keep up with the E-grips ROF.

The Alpha Black Cyclone is shipping now. So when you hit your local Retailer or your Online Retailer. Just make sure they look for the one that says "Also Fits Alpha Black" on the Front of the Box.

Next is the Stand alone E-Grip for those who want to Upgrade their regular Alpha Black into an E-gripped Model. These have been the results of all your requests.
Nikolai049 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikolai049 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 10:23am
Any suggestions on retailers for the cyclone feed? MY ABE is making its debut in a couple of weeks and would love to have this ready to go!

Edited by Nikolai049 - 29 July 2008 at 10:53am
Akhmed View Drop Down

(Akhmed is not his real name)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 10:32am
Excellent news...  I may have to get one - and I don't even have the e-grip.  I just like Cyclones.
"Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because its excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience. "
Most awesome site EVAR!
Nikolai049 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikolai049 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 4:19pm
where can I GET one?
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2008 at 2:17am
Originally posted by Nikolai049 Nikolai049 wrote:

where can I GET one?

As stated above Dude. Ask your favorite local or Online Retailer. All paintball shops have phone numbers and all Online Retailers have an email and or phone number that you can ask them.
CarbineKid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarbineKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 1:22am
Tippmann always impresses me with how they deal with their customers needs and wants. I really like the Alpha Black, but I wish Tippmann would come out with a flat top version of it. The flat top AR is probably the most popular version out today and IMHO would be a huge seller(hint hint).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic