Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A5 Trigger Problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ghost8786 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghost8786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A5 Trigger Problems
    Posted: 20 July 2008 at 12:35am
I just recieved my new rear bolt and sear for my A5. I got everything replaced but now when I pull the trigger the bolt does not go foward, it just sits there. After pulling the gun apart 5 or 6 times I finally realized that when I pull the trigger, it is not pushing the sear down, which in turn would release the bolt. I have no idea how to correct the problem. The metal bracket looking thing on the trigger appears to not be long enough to engage the sear like it should. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
K Hop View Drop Down
Strike 1 F-bomb in link 9/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Hop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 8:53am
with the gun disasembled the trigger will not engage the sear. because the trigger assembly needs pressure on the back of the sear to push the sear forward (pressure is provided by the bolt when it is latched on the sear) when the sear is pressed forward the trigger can then engage the sear. there was just recently a problem like this, the problem was that the guide pin was put back in wrong. check the guide pin and any other aspects of the bolt assembly.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic