Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post your ride

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2008 at 8:33pm
just de-badged mine. VVVVV
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2008 at 9:01pm
I drive a blue Econoline. I like it, but it's too boring to post a picture of.
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2008 at 9:18pm

Haven't seen a suicide knob since last time I saw Hoosiers.  I guess there is some poetry there.

Sucks about BLUD4OIL, EE.  Those guys have no sense of humor.  However, they generally also do not consult urbandictionary.  So you can sneak by some doozies if you go for the more obscure slang.

Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2008 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

Haven't seen a suicide knob since last time I saw Hoosiers. I guess there is some poetry there.

Sucks about BLUD4OIL, EE. Those guys have no sense of humor. However, they generally also do not consult urbandictionary. So you can sneak by some doozies if you go for the more obscure slang.

Hit me up with some good ones. Thou I did put NOBAMA and waiting to see if that one passes.
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2008 at 11:23pm

facsimilie.  color and all except for those chessy rims. Displacement select and it runs on corn.  2008 gmc sierra.  sorry for buying american

Edited by Enos Shenk - 20 July 2008 at 1:12am
Sent from a phone booth
Ace_Of_Spades View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested, Doesnt follow Rules. 9/10/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace_Of_Spades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2008 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

Hit me up with some good ones. Thou I did put NOBAMA and waiting to see if that one passes.

that one will def give you less stink eyes

Edited by Ace_Of_Spades - 19 July 2008 at 11:26pm
techietaichi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2008 at 11:23pm
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 1:10am
Originally posted by Pariel Pariel wrote:

I'm sorry; why no muffler Enos?

Extra flow is always good. Im even thinking of chopping the cat out of there since Indiana has no inspections.

Once I chopped the muffler and pipe out, not only did I get rid of like 40lbs of extra weight, the thing gets up and goes. Ive mainly done work on the intake and exhaust, the butterfly valve for the throttle I had to build by hand after I had a brain fart and melted the original trying to weld-seal a couple holes in it. Its not perfect though, the thing idles at like 2000rpm, its ludicrous.

Im a freak for stripping weight out of the truck. I ripped the rear jump-seats out, each one of those probly weighs 30lbs. Same reason the tailgate is usually off. When you put the hammer down, the thing absolutely rips now.

And blackdog, that thing is sex. I love the old school.

Edited by Enos Shenk - 20 July 2008 at 1:11am
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 1:38am
I want to rip out alot of stuff out of my tc. I think getting rid of all the extra weight in the back would make the car run so much better especially off the line. Of course then the inside of my car would look like crap.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Pate View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ladyboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 1:57am

00 Wrangler, I6, 5spd, 100k. Has 2.5in lift and 33s.

It feels good to be a gangster
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 6:14am
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Originally posted by Pariel Pariel wrote:

I'm sorry; why no muffler Enos?

Extra flow is always good. Im even thinking of chopping the cat out of there since Indiana has no inspections.

Once I chopped the muffler and pipe out, not only did I get rid of like 40lbs of extra weight, the thing gets up and goes. Ive mainly done work on the intake and exhaust, the butterfly valve for the throttle I had to build by hand after I had a brain fart and melted the original trying to weld-seal a couple holes in it. Its not perfect though, the thing idles at like 2000rpm, its ludicrous.

Im a freak for stripping weight out of the truck. I ripped the rear jump-seats out, each one of those probly weighs 30lbs. Same reason the tailgate is usually off. When you put the hammer down, the thing absolutely rips now.

And blackdog, that thing is sex. I love the old school.
I assume you have the 4.6...

My S-10 needs a bit of work.  Plan on changing the plugs tomorrow and cleaning the interior a bit.  Might change the 710 as well. 

710 is my code word for oil. 
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Bunkered Bunkered wrote:

Slightly different rims, and a rust spot on the driver's side fender.

It has a 4.6L V8. I love gas prices.

I've got a 5.4L V8. You dream of loving gas prices as much as I do. $20 doesn't even get a quarter tank.
celica91st View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote celica91st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 11:51am

sig says it all.

TT running 11.85@118mph

Pate View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ladyboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 12:37pm
^More pics?

You can post more of the car too.

Edited by Pate - 20 July 2008 at 12:37pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote celica91st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 1:12pm

HEre's a bigger pic of the sig:

Pate View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ladyboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 1:13pm
You have any other pics? or is that all you could find online?

Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by celica91st celica91st wrote:

sig says it all.

TT running 11.85@118mph

Not usually a fan of the 'ricer' look or whatever people like to call them, but that's a very sharp looking car.
Pate View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ladyboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 1:15pm
It needs a huge black wing. That would make the car unbeatable for sho.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote celica91st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 1:20pm
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 1:46pm
whats your first name bc i think i know that car
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic