Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You would not believe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
b1and View Drop Down
Guested 7/16 Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b1and Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

which is why i'm a dog person.

techietaichi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 11:11pm
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

which is why i'm a dog person.

Bingo.
Uncle Rudder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 6/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Rudder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 11:16pm

I am a surgical assistant at a vet hospital.  I'm in school to be a vet.  This is not the 1st time I've been bit and/or scratched.  This is just the worst.  I have 11 puncture wounds in my right hand from a dog last week and other wounds from the last 4 months of working there.  I know these injuries come with the profession and I'm down with that.  However, I really never did expect it to ever get it this bad.

The hospital has a few random colors of bandages, purple, pink, green, blue, and a yellow one that says "NO CHEW" on it and has a horrible horrible taste to it ( Yes i have tasted it).  However, pink was the only color that was out in the treatment room cabinet.  The rest were all in boxes on top of the cages in the back kennel. 

Besides, what ever happened to that whole BS thing "real men wear pink"

Ace_Of_Spades View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested, Doesnt follow Rules. 9/10/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace_Of_Spades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 11:17pm

but they are so cute...

Uncle Rudder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 6/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Rudder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 11:19pm
The moral of this story is to spay/neuter your pets....and get your cats declawed.
unvolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 11:38pm
dude come on... pink is awesome... when i gave blood i asked for pink and got pink with smiley faces... very manly... 
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 11:43pm
Can't you wear some sort of protection?

Ballistic nylon gloves/aprons/something else?
xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2, 7/17 - quote offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 12:38am
So, after your arm was destroyed by a cat, they made you clean up your own blood?
<Sig violation, Section 1>
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 12:40am
Originally posted by Pariel Pariel wrote:

Can't you carry some sort of protection?
Shotgun, pistol, throwing axe, maul.

Fixed.
slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 12:41am
Originally posted by xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx wrote:

So, after your arm was destroyed by a cat, they made you clean up your own blood?

^^thats beat
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic