FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Show off your car v12345.6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Show off your car v12345.6
    Posted: 08 July 2008 at 9:33pm
Well because I said I was going to post pics of my car after i got it washed, I finally got to taking pics today.
I put some taillight tints on, a new set of rims, and painted calipers. On the inside i just put a short shifter with new knob. For appearance, I still want to put some eyelids on, VRD foglights, and lower it to take away some of the space in the wheel wells.
Here are a few

And this is what I love about the tints the most. The way it makes the tails disappear in the dark yet it shows the red lights very well when they are on.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 9:42pm
Will have pics this weekend after I finish touch-ups, wash it, clean it, polish it, and wax it. It should look like new after that.
DzXs View Drop Down

2 strike, language, 1/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzXs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 9:51pm
i dont have a pic of it, but i have a pic of whats in the trunk.

Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 10:01pm
Older pic of it.  But I replaced the decals and I'm getting it ready for the local car cruise next week.

ctchofday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 language strike, 2/28/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctchofday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 10:09pm

the stickers are no longer there...

close up of the wheels:

The MkIII... No Progress Yet, Saving Up:

Edited by ctchofday - 08 July 2008 at 10:11pm
Xbl:PhantomReign97

'99 Snpr II, d Karni, E-Orracle, 2k4 Spstk, 2k5 Prstk, PMR SE, A5, 98
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 10:18pm
The newest pic I have of it clean. I got some off road pics in my camera I'll add on here later. Its pretty much entirely stock right now. I'm lifting it next month (3inchs front, 1 1/2 inch rear).

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 10:25pm
Nice race vehicle....
Que pasa?

bishopisback View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bishopisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 10:37pm
unvolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 10:44pm
wait i thought washing cars meant putting water and soap possibly some wax on... never new it meant to add all that other stuff i.e. taillight tints , a new set of rims, and painted calipers. On the inside a short shifter with new knob. 
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by bishopisback bishopisback wrote:

Good lookin truck
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by unvolution unvolution wrote:

wait i thought washing cars meant putting water and soap possibly some wax on... never new it meant to add all that other stuff i.e. taillight tints , a new set of rims, and painted calipers.
On the inside a short shifter with new knob.

Wow...
notXXscared View Drop Down

Strike 1, 8-21 Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notXXscared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 10:58pm

Right now it has the soft top on though, it's black with pretty dark tints in the back. I didn't like the clear ones most of the soft ones come with.

Previously DYE PLAYA
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by unvolution unvolution wrote:

wait i thought washing cars meant putting water and soap possibly some wax on... never new it meant to add all that other stuff i.e. taillight tints , a new set of rims, and painted calipers. On the inside a short shifter with new knob. 
Yah, because I did all that stuff today. Your name sure does represent you. You are un-evolving into something with less brain capacity.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 11:41pm
1997 F-150. 5.4L V8

Exhaust Video 1

Exhaust Video 2

And the 1979 Mustang Cobra project, turbo 4 cylinder to V8 conversion.

Speaking of which I really need to update that build thread. Car is almost finished.

Edited by .357 Magnum - 08 July 2008 at 11:42pm
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 11:50pm
I would post pictures of my 98 golf, but it turns out that 25mph + curb + front wheel drive = death.  Oops.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 11:52pm
357, are you going to put in different headlights? That grille and
headlights are kinda odd.

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 11:57pm
It the car wasn't rare/really unique. We'd be putting this front end on it,

(ignore that arrow and whatever else it's pointing at)

It's an 86 which is my favorite Fox body.
BearClaw View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 12:30am
My little racer

(well it may not pass many cars but it shure does pass a lot of gas stations with a AVERAGE of 45mpg and a best of 58mpg )

And my other vehicle  (not a car but its on the road just the same)

(Also passes a lot of gas stations but this one passes MOST cars too )
AGD RT ULE AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN SL68II
DANGEROUS POWER E1
TIPPMANN A5
SHERIDAN PGP2
AGD 68 AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN PRO-CARBINE
EMPIRE TRRACER
Alberto411 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberto411 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 1:33am
Sure, I'll contribute to some picture-prostitution...

After a moderate 1.5"/1" F/R drop, 17x7 O.Z. Cronos and 215/45/17 Sumitomo HTRZs. Cheapest tires on those rims from TireRack.com some 4 years ago. [Wow, just thinking about that]

Yes, I can launch melons with my exhaust, but at least the trademark Subaru boxer rumble at least sounds good :)

Parked during a late-nite cruise down Clearwater beach's new renovation. I'm the Suzuki, the Maroon bike is a Honda CBR 600RR stretched-and-slammed with some work.

My friends from Miami and I after a daytime Clearwater beach cruise. L-2-R: me, 2005 GSX-R1000, 2003 GSX-R750 in a custom orange paint slammed with chrome wheels.
WRX by 4, GSXR by 2
"I came, I saw, I lurked..." - Me
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 1:40am
after losing my last car to a suicidal buck, this is my only means of transportation.

1991 Honda Nighthawk 750. 

Originally posted by BearClaw BearClaw wrote:

(Also passes a lot of gas stations but this one passes MOST cars too )

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic