Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Show off your car v12345.6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by .357 Magnum .357 Magnum wrote:

Sorry, I forgot having an opinion was frowned upon at this forum.

Originally posted by .357 Magnum .357 Magnum wrote:

Sounds like you don't like your own car %100 if the comments of random people from the Internet are enough to offend you. It's your car. As long as you like it who cares what other people say ? I've had people say the Mustang we're building is the ugliest year ever. Guess what? I don't care because I like it.

Yes, having a negative opinion against someone's property is frowned upon in all mature societies and social networks.

I am completely satisfied with my purchases. Disliking an entire company's products based off one trivial and aesthetic feature is both ignorant and shallow.

As others have mentioned the interior of the xB is huge and as I also mentioned the vehicle is a gift for my mother. Hauling around 6' plus grandchildren and boatloads of groceries, pets, and other elderly friends isnt exactly a breeze or economical in a Mustang or some other muscle/sports car.

I would also like it noted that the same woman the xB purchased for owns a 69 V-8 Chevy Nova.

Oh and you were not showing disrespect for my vehicle. You were disrespecting every Scion owner and that is what I was offended by. Forming your opinion of an entire car company based on the shape of one of its vehicles.

Edited by Hades - 13 July 2008 at 4:14pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic