Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Show off your car v12345.6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 5:08am
It is not for me, it is a gift for my mother. Her car died Friday. She likes all the extra space.

Edited by Hades - 13 July 2008 at 5:08am

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 5:30am
i really love it when older people drive "hip" cars.  Especially Scions.  Makes all the street racer kids look like even bigger tools.
Ace_Of_Spades View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested, Doesnt follow Rules. 9/10/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace_Of_Spades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 10:11am
i like the new xB soo much better  than the old ones
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 10:56am
Scions FTL.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 12:01pm
I'll have you note that my other, other car is a 2007 Mustang GT.

I did not mention it earlier because everyone here knows that....

And since I have never judged "your" vehicle, I would ask that you dont pass any judgment about any of mine, especially since all the pink slips are in my name.

Edited by Hades - 13 July 2008 at 12:08pm

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 12:10pm
Not judging your car really. Just stating my dislike for boxes on wheels.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by .357 Magnum .357 Magnum wrote:

Scions FTL.

Right, that is exactly what this comment says.

Nice, attempt to backtrack on your comment.

As a proud member of the Scion Community I am deeply offended by your judgmental comment. Not only does Scion offer excellent vehicles for excellent prices, their customer service and attention to buyers, is matched by none. Making a broad generalization about a vehicle company and their products with little to no experience, especially over one small design feature, is childish and ignorant.

Plus this thread was about showing off vehicles, not "lets pass judgment on the cars members of the forum own."

Edited by Hades - 13 July 2008 at 12:28pm

AfricanAmerican View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfricanAmerican Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 12:32pm
Magnum ftl once again
Do it again, and you're banned.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 12:57pm
Sorry, I forgot having an opinion was frowned upon at this forum.
DzXs View Drop Down

2 strike, language, 1/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzXs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Scions FTL.

Right, that is exactly what this comment says.

Nice, attempt to backtrack on your comment.

As a proud member of the Scion Community I am deeply offended by your judgmental comment. Not only does Scion offer excellent vehicles for excellent prices, their customer service and attention to buyers, is matched by none. Making a broad generalization about a vehicle company and their products with little to no experience, especially over one small design feature, is childish and ignorant.

Plus this thread was about showing off vehicles, not "lets pass judgment on the cars members of the forum own."

you tell em! im sick of ppl hatin on my car too!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 1:09pm
Sounds like you don't like your own car %100 if the comments of random people from the Internet are enough to offend you. It's your car. As long as you like it who cares what other people say ? I've had people say the Mustang we're building is the ugliest year ever. Guess what? I don't care because I like it.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 1:27pm

Scions FTL.

Why? Care to elaborate?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Scions FTL.

Why? Care to elaborate?

Personal preference, I just don't care for the looks. And some of the people I see driving them. Thats all there is to be said.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 1:37pm

Scions FTL.

Why? Care to elaborate?
Personal preference, I just don't care for the looks. And some of the people I see driving them. Thats all there is to be said.

Looks pretty nice to me:
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 1:41pm
As for the cars, I give them a meh, not horrible, but nothing special. The box on wheels they make is what really bugs me. Similar to the Honda element. Both resemble a large cardboard box rolling down the road.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 1:44pm

As for the cars, I give them a meh, not horrible, but nothing special. The box on wheels they make is what really bugs me. Similar to the Honda element. Both resemble a large cardboard box rolling down the road.

So to express your dislike of the element, you say you hate Honda? Just want to be clear here.
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 1:45pm
I saw a commercial for the tC today, it really caught my eye.  But ya, those boxy things, I don't like.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 1:49pm

So to express your dislike of the element, you say you hate Honda? Just want to be clear here.

Now you're trying to put words in my mouth.

I like Honda very much. I don't care much for their cars. But I wouldn't choose any other quad to ride than a Honda. Same goes for their Motorcycles. They make some very durable and reliable engines.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 2:24pm

Now you're trying to put words in my mouth. I like Honda very much. I don't care much for their cars. But I wouldn't choose any other quad to ride than a Honda. Same goes for their Motorcycles. They make some very durable and reliable engines.

I asked a question, I didn't state it as fact. I guess you forgot what you typed minutes before, when to express your dislike of the XB you stated that you hate Scion. Same deal.
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 2:39pm
The tC is hot. That is fact.

I personally would not want to own an Xb as it does not suit my needs. But that thing is pretty impressive. For such a small car (outside) it is huge on the inside
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic