Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

alpha black egrip upgrade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Nikolai049 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikolai049 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by XtremeBordom XtremeBordom wrote:

Originally posted by Nikolai049 Nikolai049 wrote:

I got mine (AB - Egrip) for $135 through Dunham's - the trick is to use an e-coupon site...
I got the e-grip tactical version though...

so did I... $145 with shipping
Eternal_SiR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternal_SiR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Yann Yann wrote:

Originally posted by Eternal_SiR Eternal_SiR wrote:

Problem is im in canada, soo not all store can ship at my location + i dont want the marker to be stuck at the custom for 2 weeks....

I think i will buy the egrip version but dont know where to get it all local store are backorder in my location right now,

and i need to find a store that ship relatively fast and wont stuck at the custom...

thank you

I BOUGHT MINE ON E-BAY FROM A SELLER IN ONTARIO.. AND I LIVE IN VANCOUVER..  SO I GOT MINE BEFORE THEY WERE EVEN IN STOCK LOCALLY.. BUT I REGRET NOT GETTING THE E-GRIP VERSION.. BUT MY APE RAMPAGE BOARD OUT PERFORMS THE STOCK ONE ANYDAY

easy on the caps,

anyway the ape board is compatible with the alpha black?

sorry bud, i use all caps at work.  and yes.. the 98c ape board fits right in perfectly in my AB. the AB has the mouldings for the board.  The e-grip and semi both use the same receivers.. only difference is the semi version, the batter door isn't cut out you.. simple fix with a dremal.

Yann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 9:56am

Problem is im in canada, soo not all store can ship at my location + i dont want the marker to be stuck at the custom for 2 weeks....

I think i will buy the egrip version but dont know where to get it all local store are backorder in my location right now,

and i need to find a store that ship relatively fast and wont stuck at the custom...

thank you

I BOUGHT MINE ON E-BAY FROM A SELLER IN ONTARIO.. AND I LIVE IN VANCOUVER..  SO I GOT MINE BEFORE THEY WERE EVEN IN STOCK LOCALLY.. BUT I REGRET NOT GETTING THE E-GRIP VERSION.. BUT MY APE RAMPAGE BOARD OUT PERFORMS THE STOCK ONE ANYDAY

easy on the caps,

sorry bud, i use all caps at work.  and yes.. the 98c ape board fits right in perfectly in my AB. the AB has the mouldings for the board.  The e-grip and semi both use the same receivers.. only difference is the semi version, the batter door isn't cut out you.. simple fix with a dremal.

hmmm sound interesting, i check the last store in my local area if they have the abt egrip if it doesnt well I'm gonna grab an abt semi, and now that i know later if i want to add an egrip it will be possible ith some modification i will be ok,

we need a tutorial or video on how to do it tought :P

thank you all for the information
XtremeBordom View Drop Down
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XtremeBordom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 10:48am

I got mine (AB - Egrip) for $135 through Dunham's - the trick is to use an e-coupon site...
I got the e-grip tactical version though...

so did I... $145 with shipping

I went to the site and they don't have the AB Tactical with E-grip...
hankpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hankpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 10:40pm

easy on the caps,

heck ya!  The one for the 98.  bout the same thing as a Tippmann WAS but 2 more firing modes and i think u can make a few more adjustments.

http://www.tippmannpros.com/APE-Rampage-Circuit-Board-For-Ti ppmann-98-Custom-P284C0.aspx
hankpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hankpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 10:56pm
has anyone seen any difference inside the marker with the newer ABs?  are they cut different?  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternal_SiR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 9:07pm

Originally posted by hankpro hankpro wrote:

has anyone seen any difference inside the marker with the newer ABs?  are they cut different?  

they are cut the same.. i'm using 98 parts on my ABT.. used the power-tube and bolt, cyclone, and ape board

hankpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hankpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 12:11am
I know the APE board is the same or bout the same as the WAS.   Dam dude so you would have to mill out the receiver some to prevent a short out. 
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 12:53pm
The prices are all over for the AB-T with egrip. My dad had a preorder,
he got his for $145 shipped from some online store.

Wait for it to come back in stock. It is worth it.

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
hankpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hankpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 11:08pm
for 145 what one did he get?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternal_SiR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2008 at 5:38pm

I know the APE board is the same or bout the same as the WAS.   Dam dude so you would have to mill out the receiver some to prevent a short out. 

well not really milling.. just a dremel will do.. just need to take off a hair of material

gunit3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 5:43pm

i went to tippmannparts.com and i found the e-grip page and stuff but im not sure what to get and when i do get it how to put it in my gun so what do i need to buy and how do i put it in my gun???

thanks

hankpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hankpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 9:17pm
this one http://www.tippmannpros.com/Tippmann-98-E-Trigger-wWAS-Equal izer-Board-P286C0.aspx

or this one will work.

http://www.tippmannpros.com/APE-Rampage-Circuit-Board-For- Tippmann-98-Custom-P284C0.aspx

I know that you need to cut a long pin.  Call them, they are very helpful. 
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 9:42pm

He got the electronic version. It seems like the prices went up a bit.

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
hankpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hankpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by MeanMan MeanMan wrote:

ya the tactical? or the basic? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternal_SiR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 10:45pm
1 TA01135   TA01135 Sear [A5E,ABE,CProE,EACT,EXT]  
2 02-88   02-88 Sear Spring [A5E,ABE,ACTE,CProE,C3,EXT]  
3 TA05014   TA05014 E-Grip Magnet [ABE,CProE,EACT,EXT]  
4 TA06020   TA06020 Armature Pin [ABE]  
5 -T98D   APE Rampage Board Version 2.0 [98A,A-5,CPRO] Marker : 98A/98E/CPRO 

this is all you need to make the AB semi into a full auto

Edited by Eternal_SiR - 22 July 2008 at 10:45pm
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2008 at 6:11pm

Originally posted by MeanMan MeanMan wrote:

ya the tactical? or the basic? 

Electronic Tactical version.  The "one with everything" AB.

XtremeBordom View Drop Down
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XtremeBordom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2008 at 12:15pm
Sounds suspicious. Make a link PrettyMan.
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2008 at 4:39pm

Sounds suspicious. Make a link PrettyMan.

Haha, it was a preorder we did in, february, some time around then.
We've had it for a while.

hankpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hankpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2008 at 8:03pm

1 TA01135   TA01135 Sear [A5E,ABE,CProE,EACT,EXT]  

2 02-88   02-88 Sear Spring [A5E,ABE,ACTE,CProE,C3,EXT]  

3 TA05014   TA05014 E-Grip Magnet [ABE,CProE,EACT,EXT]  

4 TA06020   TA06020 Armature Pin [ABE]  

5 -T98D   APE Rampage Board Version 2.0 [98A,A-5,CPRO] Marker : 98A/98E/CPRO 

this is all you need to make the AB semi into a full auto

If you can hold off Tippmann is going to come out with a e-trigger upgrade for the AB.

Other wise good luck getting your hands on a armature pin for the AB you would have to make your own. 

I think Tippmannpros.com has all that stuff.  You could order the ape package for the 98 and just need to make your own armature pin.

Like I said you would have to be care full putting it in and may have to remove some metal to make it so it will not short out.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic