Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

alpha black egrip upgrade

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Eternal_SiR View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 12 June 2008
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 56
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternal_SiR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 10:09am
Originally posted by hankpro hankpro wrote:

Originally posted by Eternal_SiR Eternal_SiR wrote:

1 TA01135   TA01135 Sear [A5E,ABE,CProE,EACT,EXT]  



2 02-88   02-88 Sear Spring [A5E,ABE,ACTE,CProE,C3,EXT]  



3 TA05014   TA05014 E-Grip Magnet [ABE,CProE,EACT,EXT]  



4 TA06020   TA06020 Armature Pin [ABE]  



5 -T98D   APE Rampage Board Version 2.0 [98A,A-5,CPRO] Marker : 98A/98E/CPRO 



this is all you need to make the AB semi into a full auto



If you can hold off Tippmann is going to come out with a e-trigger upgrade for the AB.

Other wise good luck getting your hands on a armature pin for the AB you would have to make your own. 

I think Tippmannpros.com has all that stuff.  You could order the ape package for the 98 and just need to make your own armature pin.

Like I said you would have to be care full putting it in and may have to remove some metal to make it so it will not short out.

 

the last time I talked to the guys at Tippmann which was about a month ago they said they arn't planning to release and upgrade kit.. but will make the board itself available.. meaning for those who don't have the e-grip.. u'll still need to buy those parts i listed.  I bought my armature pin from tippmann parts.. waited a few  days for it to be in stock and then they shipped it out..  as for the metal parts..  its a very simple fix.. a little filing and some clear coat nail polish will fix this issue.

Back to Top
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Crusher of Dreams

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4250
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 5:11pm
I just got the Email from Tippmann. Due for the Huge Popularity of the ABT and the demand from players Tippmann is going to offer the Stand Alone E-grip in September for the ABT.
Back to Top
XDG SCORPION View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 24 May 2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 349
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XDG SCORPION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

I just got the Email from Tippmann. Due for the Huge Popularity of the ABT and the demand from players Tippmann is going to offer the Stand Alone E-grip in September for the ABT.


Do you know how much its going to cost?
Back to Top
Yann View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 07 July 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 13
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 5:59pm
since the alpha black is cheaper

and lets just see to upgrade an alpha black basic to tactical its around 40-50,

soo egrip upgrade may be 50-60, well i can always hope
Back to Top
XDG SCORPION View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 24 May 2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 349
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XDG SCORPION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Yann Yann wrote:

well i can always hope


Can't we all.
Back to Top
hankpro View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 09 July 2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 12
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hankpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Eternal_SiR Eternal_SiR wrote:

Originally posted by hankpro hankpro wrote:

Originally posted by Eternal_SiR Eternal_SiR wrote:

1 TA01135   TA01135 Sear [A5E,ABE,CProE,EACT,EXT]  



2 02-88   02-88 Sear Spring [A5E,ABE,ACTE,CProE,C3,EXT]  



3 TA05014   TA05014 E-Grip Magnet [ABE,CProE,EACT,EXT]  



4 TA06020   TA06020 Armature Pin [ABE]  



5 -T98D   APE Rampage Board Version 2.0 [98A,A-5,CPRO] Marker : 98A/98E/CPRO 



this is all you need to make the AB semi into a full auto



If you can hold off Tippmann is going to come out with a e-trigger upgrade for the AB.

Other wise good luck getting your hands on a armature pin for the AB you would have to make your own. 

I think Tippmannpros.com has all that stuff.  You could order the ape package for the 98 and just need to make your own armature pin.

Like I said you would have to be care full putting it in and may have to remove some metal to make it so it will not short out.

 

the last time I talked to the guys at Tippmann which was about a month ago they said they arn't planning to release and upgrade kit.. but will make the board itself available.. meaning for those who don't have the e-grip.. u'll still need to buy those parts i listed.  I bought my armature pin from tippmann parts.. waited a few  days for it to be in stock and then they shipped it out..  as for the metal parts..  its a very simple fix.. a little filing and some clear coat nail polish will fix this issue.



No way man.  I call BS on getting the armature pin.  I have yet to see it in stock.

Need pic
Back to Top
Eternal_SiR View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 12 June 2008
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 56
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternal_SiR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by hankpro hankpro wrote:

Originally posted by Eternal_SiR Eternal_SiR wrote:

Originally posted by hankpro hankpro wrote:

Originally posted by Eternal_SiR Eternal_SiR wrote:

1 TA01135   TA01135 Sear [A5E,ABE,CProE,EACT,EXT]  



2 02-88   02-88 Sear Spring [A5E,ABE,ACTE,CProE,C3,EXT]  



3 TA05014   TA05014 E-Grip Magnet [ABE,CProE,EACT,EXT]  



4 TA06020   TA06020 Armature Pin [ABE]  



5 -T98D   APE Rampage Board Version 2.0 [98A,A-5,CPRO] Marker : 98A/98E/CPRO 



this is all you need to make the AB semi into a full auto



If you can hold off Tippmann is going to come out with a e-trigger upgrade for the AB.

Other wise good luck getting your hands on a armature pin for the AB you would have to make your own. 

I think Tippmannpros.com has all that stuff.  You could order the ape package for the 98 and just need to make your own armature pin.

Like I said you would have to be care full putting it in and may have to remove some metal to make it so it will not short out.

 

the last time I talked to the guys at Tippmann which was about a month ago they said they arn't planning to release and upgrade kit.. but will make the board itself available.. meaning for those who don't have the e-grip.. u'll still need to buy those parts i listed.  I bought my armature pin from tippmann parts.. waited a few  days for it to be in stock and then they shipped it out..  as for the metal parts..  its a very simple fix.. a little filing and some clear coat nail polish will fix this issue.



No way man.  I call BS on getting the armature pin.  I have yet to see it in stock.

Need pic

\

call BS all you want..  i ordered it, i got it, i got a APE V2 in my ABT..  i'm not about to rip my gun aparts just to get a pic to prove a point.. i don't need to lie..

Order Summary
  Code Item Options Qty Unit Price Total
1 TA01135   TA01135 Sear [A5E,ABE,CProE,EACT,EXT]   1 $10.00 $10.00
2 02-88   02-88 Sear Spring [A5E,ABE,ACTE,CProE,C3,EXT]   1 $1.50 $1.50
3 TA05014   TA05014 E-Grip Magnet [ABE,CProE,EACT,EXT]   1 $2.00 $2.00
4 TA06020   TA06020 Armature Pin [ABE]   1 $4.00 $4.00
5 -T98D   APE Rampage Board Version 2.0 [98A,A-5,CPRO] Marker : 98A/98E/CPRO  1 $69.95 $69.95
 
Payment Information Type: Paypal
Name:
Number:  
Shipping Information
Type: Canada - Priority Mail International
Cost: $20.93
 
Additional Comments
6/13/8 The armature pin is out of stock and will be at least a week before more will come in. Sorry for the delay. DCG 6/21/08 Shipped USPS Priority Mail International CJ211599930US -JET
Totals
Subtotal: $87.45
Shipping: $20.93
Total: $108.38



Edited by Eternal_SiR - 31 July 2008 at 2:11pm
Tippmann ABT
J&J 14" Ceramic Barrel
Front Foregrip
Red Dot
JSC power tube
Front bolt
APE V2.0 Rampage board
Cyclone
Squishy Paddles
Vortex Mod
QEPH
Lightning Rod
X7 Hopper w/ silent mod
Back to Top
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Crusher of Dreams

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4250
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 5:46pm
The MSRP of the ABT E grip is going to be $80 but usually online prices differ lower than that.
Back to Top
Yann View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 07 July 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 13
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 6:26pm
is it going to include everything you need to transform an abt into a abt egrip?

and what kind of egrip is it, RAF mode and warranty, water resistant?

thank you
Back to Top
hankpro View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 09 July 2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 12
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hankpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2008 at 1:18am
Originally posted by Eternal_SiR Eternal_SiR wrote:




call BS all you want..  i ordered it, i got it, i got a APE V2 in my ABT..  i'm not about to rip my gun aparts just to get a pic to prove a point.. i don't need to lie..

Order Summary
  Code Item Options Qty Unit Price Total
1 TA01135   TA01135 Sear [A5E,ABE,CProE,EACT,EXT]   1
$10.00 $10.00
2 02-88   02-88 Sear Spring [A5E,ABE,ACTE,CProE,C3,EXT]   1
$1.50 $1.50
3 TA05014   TA05014 E-Grip Magnet [ABE,CProE,EACT,EXT]   1
$2.00 $2.00
4 TA06020   TA06020 Armature Pin [ABE]   1
$4.00 $4.00
5 -T98D   APE Rampage Board Version 2.0 [98A,A-5,CPRO] Marker : 98A/98E/CPRO  1
$69.95 $69.95
 
Payment Information Type: Paypal
Name:
Number:

 
Shipping Information
Type: Canada - Priority Mail International
Cost: $20.93
 
Additional Comments
6/13/8 The armature pin is out of stock and will be at least a week before more will come in. Sorry for the delay. DCG 6/21/08 Shipped USPS Priority Mail International CJ211599930US -JET
Totals
Subtotal: $87.45
Shipping: $20.93
Total: $108.38



See this is the problem i have with that.  He must of got them out of bad ABs.  Tippmann was not selling them as spare parts.

Also I see that it was back ordered.  the date of the 21 could have been pushed off.  maybe you did get it.  if so cool.



maybe u said earlier how did u keep the APE board from shorting out?


Edited by hankpro - 09 August 2008 at 1:26am
Back to Top
Eternal_SiR View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 12 June 2008
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 56
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternal_SiR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2008 at 7:48pm
to keep it form shorting out i put a layer of clear coat nail polish where the solder points are.. and then lined it with a piece of electrical tape..
Tippmann ABT
J&J 14" Ceramic Barrel
Front Foregrip
Red Dot
JSC power tube
Front bolt
APE V2.0 Rampage board
Cyclone
Squishy Paddles
Vortex Mod
QEPH
Lightning Rod
X7 Hopper w/ silent mod
Back to Top
Woodsballer931 View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 24 August 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 1
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woodsballer931 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2008 at 2:24pm
But did those parts actually work???
Back to Top
Eternal_SiR View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 12 June 2008
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 56
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternal_SiR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2008 at 10:44am

Originally posted by Woodsballer931 Woodsballer931 wrote:

But did those parts actually work???
\

they all work because they are meant for the ABT.. heres some dry fires of my ABT with APE board... 21 BPS and 30 BPS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX2YELS9dcg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh7KyL8KIZ0

Tippmann ABT
J&J 14" Ceramic Barrel
Front Foregrip
Red Dot
JSC power tube
Front bolt
APE V2.0 Rampage board
Cyclone
Squishy Paddles
Vortex Mod
QEPH
Lightning Rod
X7 Hopper w/ silent mod
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.203 seconds.