Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

alpha black egrip upgrade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Eternal_SiR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternal_SiR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 10:09am
Originally posted by hankpro hankpro wrote:

Originally posted by Eternal_SiR Eternal_SiR wrote:

1 TA01135   TA01135 Sear [A5E,ABE,CProE,EACT,EXT]  

2 02-88   02-88 Sear Spring [A5E,ABE,ACTE,CProE,C3,EXT]  

3 TA05014   TA05014 E-Grip Magnet [ABE,CProE,EACT,EXT]  

4 TA06020   TA06020 Armature Pin [ABE]  

5 -T98D   APE Rampage Board Version 2.0 [98A,A-5,CPRO] Marker : 98A/98E/CPRO 

this is all you need to make the AB semi into a full auto

If you can hold off Tippmann is going to come out with a e-trigger upgrade for the AB.

Other wise good luck getting your hands on a armature pin for the AB you would have to make your own. 

I think Tippmannpros.com has all that stuff.  You could order the ape package for the 98 and just need to make your own armature pin.

Like I said you would have to be care full putting it in and may have to remove some metal to make it so it will not short out.

the last time I talked to the guys at Tippmann which was about a month ago they said they arn't planning to release and upgrade kit.. but will make the board itself available.. meaning for those who don't have the e-grip.. u'll still need to buy those parts i listed.  I bought my armature pin from tippmann parts.. waited a few  days for it to be in stock and then they shipped it out..  as for the metal parts..  its a very simple fix.. a little filing and some clear coat nail polish will fix this issue.

Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 5:11pm
I just got the Email from Tippmann. Due for the Huge Popularity of the ABT and the demand from players Tippmann is going to offer the Stand Alone E-grip in September for the ABT.
XDG SCORPION View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XDG SCORPION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

I just got the Email from Tippmann. Due for the Huge Popularity of the ABT and the demand from players Tippmann is going to offer the Stand Alone E-grip in September for the ABT.

Do you know how much its going to cost?
Yann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 5:59pm
since the alpha black is cheaper

and lets just see to upgrade an alpha black basic to tactical its around 40-50,

soo egrip upgrade may be 50-60, well i can always hope
XDG SCORPION View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XDG SCORPION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Yann Yann wrote:

well i can always hope

Can't we all.
hankpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hankpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 11:25pm

If you can hold off Tippmann is going to come out with a e-trigger upgrade for the AB.

Other wise good luck getting your hands on a armature pin for the AB you would have to make your own. 

I think Tippmannpros.com has all that stuff.  You could order the ape package for the 98 and just need to make your own armature pin.

Like I said you would have to be care full putting it in and may have to remove some metal to make it so it will not short out.

the last time I talked to the guys at Tippmann which was about a month ago they said they arn't planning to release and upgrade kit.. but will make the board itself available.. meaning for those who don't have the e-grip.. u'll still need to buy those parts i listed.  I bought my armature pin from tippmann parts.. waited a few  days for it to be in stock and then they shipped it out..  as for the metal parts..  its a very simple fix.. a little filing and some clear coat nail polish will fix this issue.

No way man.  I call BS on getting the armature pin.  I have yet to see it in stock.

Need pic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternal_SiR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 2:10pm

No way man.  I call BS on getting the armature pin.  I have yet to see it in stock.

Need pic

\

call BS all you want..  i ordered it, i got it, i got a APE V2 in my ABT..  i'm not about to rip my gun aparts just to get a pic to prove a point.. i don't need to lie..

Order Summary
  Code Item Options Qty Unit Price Total
1 TA01135   TA01135 Sear [A5E,ABE,CProE,EACT,EXT]   1 $10.00 $10.00
2 02-88   02-88 Sear Spring [A5E,ABE,ACTE,CProE,C3,EXT]   1 $1.50 $1.50
3 TA05014   TA05014 E-Grip Magnet [ABE,CProE,EACT,EXT]   1 $2.00 $2.00
4 TA06020   TA06020 Armature Pin [ABE]   1 $4.00 $4.00
5 -T98D   APE Rampage Board Version 2.0 [98A,A-5,CPRO] Marker : 98A/98E/CPRO  1 $69.95 $69.95

Payment Information Type: Paypal
Name:
Number:  
Shipping Information
Type: Canada - Priority Mail International
Cost: $20.93

Additional Comments
6/13/8 The armature pin is out of stock and will be at least a week before more will come in. Sorry for the delay. DCG 6/21/08 Shipped USPS Priority Mail International CJ211599930US -JET
Totals
Subtotal: $87.45
Shipping: $20.93
Total: $108.38

Edited by Eternal_SiR - 31 July 2008 at 2:11pm
Tippmann ABT
J&J 14" Ceramic Barrel
Front Foregrip
Red Dot
JSC power tube
Front bolt
APE V2.0 Rampage board
Cyclone
Squishy Paddles
Vortex Mod
QEPH
Lightning Rod
X7 Hopper w/ silent mod
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 5:46pm
The MSRP of the ABT E grip is going to be $80 but usually online prices differ lower than that.
Yann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 6:26pm
is it going to include everything you need to transform an abt into a abt egrip?

and what kind of egrip is it, RAF mode and warranty, water resistant?

thank you
hankpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hankpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2008 at 1:18am

call BS all you want..  i ordered it, i got it, i got a APE V2 in my ABT..  i'm not about to rip my gun aparts just to get a pic to prove a point.. i don't need to lie..

Order Summary
  Code Item Options Qty Unit Price Total
1 TA01135   TA01135 Sear [A5E,ABE,CProE,EACT,EXT]   1
$10.00 $10.00
2 02-88   02-88 Sear Spring [A5E,ABE,ACTE,CProE,C3,EXT]   1
$1.50 $1.50
3 TA05014   TA05014 E-Grip Magnet [ABE,CProE,EACT,EXT]   1
$2.00 $2.00
4 TA06020   TA06020 Armature Pin [ABE]   1
$4.00 $4.00
5 -T98D   APE Rampage Board Version 2.0 [98A,A-5,CPRO] Marker : 98A/98E/CPRO  1
$69.95 $69.95

Payment Information Type: Paypal
Name:
Number:

Shipping Information
Type: Canada - Priority Mail International
Cost: $20.93

Additional Comments
6/13/8 The armature pin is out of stock and will be at least a week before more will come in. Sorry for the delay. DCG 6/21/08 Shipped USPS Priority Mail International CJ211599930US -JET
Totals
Subtotal: $87.45
Shipping: $20.93
Total: $108.38

See this is the problem i have with that.  He must of got them out of bad ABs.  Tippmann was not selling them as spare parts.

Also I see that it was back ordered.  the date of the 21 could have been pushed off.  maybe you did get it.  if so cool.

maybe u said earlier how did u keep the APE board from shorting out?

Edited by hankpro - 09 August 2008 at 1:26am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternal_SiR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2008 at 7:48pm
to keep it form shorting out i put a layer of clear coat nail polish where the solder points are.. and then lined it with a piece of electrical tape..
Tippmann ABT
J&J 14" Ceramic Barrel
Front Foregrip
Red Dot
JSC power tube
Front bolt
APE V2.0 Rampage board
Cyclone
Squishy Paddles
Vortex Mod
QEPH
Lightning Rod
X7 Hopper w/ silent mod
Woodsballer931 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woodsballer931 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2008 at 2:24pm
But did those parts actually work???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternal_SiR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2008 at 10:44am

Originally posted by Woodsballer931 Woodsballer931 wrote:

But did those parts actually work???
\

they all work because they are meant for the ABT.. heres some dry fires of my ABT with APE board... 21 BPS and 30 BPS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX2YELS9dcg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh7KyL8KIZ0

Tippmann ABT
J&J 14" Ceramic Barrel
Front Foregrip
Red Dot
JSC power tube
Front bolt
APE V2.0 Rampage board
Cyclone
Squishy Paddles
Vortex Mod