FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Non-regulated CO2 guns need to be banned

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by evillepaintball evillepaintball wrote:

man up
Originally posted by motopsycho650 motopsycho650 wrote:

I will not be surprised if I have a circular scar after all is said & done.
I have one on my neck. What's the big deal? It's another story to tell.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

As has been said, goggles are rated higher than 350 fps. They say do not shoot them above 300 for insurance reasons.

Also, above 300 fps you can start breaking small bones, such as ones in your hands. But yeah, this guy is talking out of his rectum.
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 10:29pm
It happens. Suck it up. No matter what you do, its almost 100% not going
to change a single thing. I'm sure someone has had it worse than you.

YOU played that day. YOU took the chances, driving there, playing,
walking. YOU didnt care before it happened to you. Otherwise you would
have already done something.

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
motopsycho650 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote motopsycho650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Nobody on this section of the forum plays(or cares) about paintball anymore. They come here for fun. This would be better suited in new players forum. Even though your not a new player. I'd say ideas but that section of the forum is a joke.

Honestly, this entire forum is a joke, no matter which section you're in.  Why would you hang out in the Tippmann forum if you don't play or care about paintball.  Seems like MySpace has more people to talk to, about a lot of other subjects.

I realize the thoughts & opinions page is about more than just paintball, but I came here because it has way more posts/views than other pages.  I came to talk, and that's what we're doing...

Some of these people are just d*cks, others are just idiots. but even so, I've been occupied talking here which is exactly what I wanted this evening.
Tunka.com - Working to keep paintball legal in Colorado's National Forests.
Don't rainbow rocks/trees, be safe around non-paintball players, and please DON'T CHEAT
Special Ops Brigade ID:161556
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 10:37pm

Quote So you gave up on the other arguments?

I'm just going with the flow of the discussion...  I am really bored, otherwise I wouldn't waste my time on such idiotic things like this that experienced players should know anyways.

AKA: you give up because you are wrong, and you know it because I have done everything you said with no effects.

For the record I've bounced BB's off of glass bottles
Que pasa?

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 10:37pm

others are just idiots.

Says the guy repping Specops about this forum.
Que pasa?

rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 10:39pm
I once shot a JT lens with a 12ga @ 20 yards and it stopped #6 birdshot. 
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 10:41pm
Go back to Specops. They are more of your kind.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

Quote So you gave up on the other arguments?
I'm just going with the flow of the discussion... I am really bored, otherwise I wouldn't waste my time on such idiotic things like this that experienced players should know anyways.
AKA: you give up because you are wrong, and you know it because I have done everything you said with no effects.For the record I've bounced BB's off of glass bottles

I've bounced pellets off of full plastic bottles. And my friends bb pistol is so weak now, it cant even knock over an empty pop can at 40 feet.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 10:50pm

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

A paintball will shatter a beer bottle?

I've seen paintballs break glass bottles.

Not at fields though.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote motopsycho650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 11:13pm
Thank you SSOK, finally someone with some intelligence.

Since there is a serious lack of intelligence here, I am going to retire to my PS3 & Metal Gear Solid.  The AI in that game is smarted than most of you.

Bottom line for me is, if you have to cheat & turn your gun up too fast, than I am a better player than you, regardless of who shot who...

For anyone of importance in Tippmann who reads these forums, I still stand behind me argument that all paintball guns should have a regulator.  That would be the most innovative idea in the sport to date in my opinion.  Every decent speed ball gun has a reg built in, why not the lower end guns...  Safety is number one for me, and this is from a guy who used to have BB gun wars without masks before we got into paintball.  Call it age, call it wisdom, I call it common sense...
Don't rainbow rocks/trees, be safe around non-paintball players, and please DON'T CHEAT
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 11:14pm
I've shot windows with my paintgun before, break the glass it did not. Nor did it even crack. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 11:15pm

The AI in that game is smarted than most of you.

What are you, 12? That's just pathetic.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote motopsycho650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 11:26pm

That means a lot from a guy who has what looks like fireworks taped to his face.  My point is proven even more...  Good night all, it's been comical & entertaining, to say the least.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 11:29pm

That means a lot from a guy who has what looks like fireworks taped to his face.  My point is proven even more...  Good night all, it's been comical & entertaining, to say the least.
Yeah, because that's really him in his sig.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 11:30pm

That means a lot from a guy who has what looks like fireworks taped to his face. My point is proven even more... Good night all, it's been comical & entertaining, to say the least.

Haha, you proved my point, thanks.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 11:31pm
Oh, and LOLSPECOPSLOL
Ace_Of_Spades View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested, Doesnt follow Rules. 9/10/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace_Of_Spades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 11:42pm

lol bedtime for the little baby...

get shot @ 375fps in the adams apple, then come complain, suck it up and shoot back if you thought it was unnecessary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote motopsycho650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 11:45pm
I LOL at Special Ops too, why do you think I mocked their icons.  The only cool PB players are the good old Tunka crew here in Colorado.

Nothing any of you say is going to get to me.  Try as you will...  The more you try to make me mad, the more I laugh in your face.
impulse! View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Repeat Offender

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 11:51pm
*grabs popcorn*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic