FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Non-regulated CO2 guns need to be banned

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

Originally posted by xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx wrote:

Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

Styro, I'm not sure I follow that logic. When the CO2 inters the marker under ideal conditions (with the exception of markers requiring a siphon tank), the CO2 is in a gaseous state. As a gas, it's pressure can be controlled, or regulated. And that's what a regulator is there to do, control the pressure of the gas entering it and improve its consistency by doing so. What makes CO2 <span style="font-style: italic;">difficult </span>to regulate is when liquid enters the marker. That's what makes the Stabilizer so good with CO2. It has a valve built in to bleed off excess pressure when the pressure the Stab was set at is exceeded.The way I see it, CO2 is perfectly regulatable.
hmm..  i stand corrected.But still, regs on entry level markers will never happen.

Ion?
The ion is a mid level marker, no entry level player is going to know how to care for the ions needs. I have been playing for a while now and not even I am fully aware of what maintenance it needs.
Are you retarded?

Are you serious?

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 4:41pm

Originally posted by xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx wrote:

Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

Styro, I'm not sure I follow that logic. When the CO2 inters the marker under ideal conditions (with the exception of markers requiring a siphon tank), the CO2 is in a gaseous state. As a gas, it's pressure can be controlled, or regulated. And that's what a regulator is there to do, control the pressure of the gas entering it and improve its consistency by doing so. What makes CO2 <span style="font-style: italic;">difficult </span>to regulate is when liquid enters the marker. That's what makes the Stabilizer so good with CO2. It has a valve built in to bleed off excess pressure when the pressure the Stab was set at is exceeded.The way I see it, CO2 is perfectly regulatable.
hmm..  i stand corrected.But still, regs on entry level markers will never happen.

Ion?
The ion is a mid level marker, no entry level player is going to know how to care for the ions needs. I have been playing for a while now and not even I am fully aware of what maintenance it needs.
Are you retarded?

Are you serious?

Nope.
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 4:42pm
Fair enough
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 5:31pm
i just got back from the field. almost the exact same thing happened to my buddy but he got hit and it broke his hand. crazy stuff. the gun was cronoed at 350.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 4:47am
Originally posted by ammolord ammolord wrote:

i just got back from the field. almost the exact same thing happened to my buddy but he got hit and it broke his hand. crazy stuff. the gun was cronoed at 350.

Did you tell him to man up? What kind of a woman breaks their hand paintballing? The only time a man breaks his fist is on another man's face, or on a woman's ovaries.
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 12:27pm

Did you tell him to man up? What kind of a woman breaks their hand paintballing? The only time a man breaks his fist is on another man's face, or on a woman's ovaries.
lol, ya, he was beain a baby. i though he was gunna cry. i dont think it was as bad as he made it sound.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by evillepaintball evillepaintball wrote:

dont airsoft guns goo up past 700fps?
F=M*A

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

Originally posted by evillepaintball evillepaintball wrote:

dont airsoft guns goo up past 700fps?
F=M*A

I'm pretty sure that airsoft tops off around 500-550 FPS, but I could be wrong.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 1:49pm

Um.....

Tell him to drink more milk.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic