FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unveiling My Very Last 98 Custom. *7/9/08

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 5:45am
that is a very nice marker.  you should get a vid up.
keeprollin02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keeprollin02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 7:01am
It could be a few days..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keeprollin02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 11:25pm
Edited with some better internal pictures and what not, figured these would help hold you guys over until I can get a video (probably a week or so the way my week has been going at work and school).  Anyways, Ill be sure to get a video asap when I get air, paint, and time lol.  Enjoy!
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 4:52pm
That gun inspired me to pull my 98 out of the tool box.  Speaking of Natural Nub I haven't slung paint with him in a long time.
Sent from a phone booth
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 5:36pm
I always wanted a beautiful E-98 like that.

But they're just so huge and expensive.
Ace_Of_Spades View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested, Doesnt follow Rules. 9/10/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace_Of_Spades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 6:21pm

that looks really hard to close back up...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keeprollin02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 7:25pm
Nah not really..thats what the clay is for..so i dont pinch eye wires.  Other than making sure the eye wires arent between the recievers its just like closing any other 98.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 8:01pm
That's crazy cool, man. A lot of ingenuity went into it after a further look. Again, nice work.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Nagash1959 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nagash1959 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2008 at 6:10pm

Originally posted by SRT-4 SRT-4 wrote:

FYI, he's not kidding/using pun. A forum member named Macgyver made it for him........

Oh I know, but I just had to laugh.

98 Custom
Cyclone
Double E-Trigger
Polished Internals
Freak kit
X-chamber
CP Drop w/On/Off
Poozy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poozy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 1:04am
how much? did he do it for?
-Tippmann Custom Pro E
-47/3000 Air America
-Lapco 12in Bigshot
-Cyclone Feed
-Pen Trigger Spring
-Vortex Mod
-APE Board
-Fang Trigger
SRT-4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SRT-4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 9:26am

Originally posted by Poozy Poozy wrote:

how much? did he do it for?

He did it for just 20.00, but he doesn't do it anymore due to him taking a break from machining.

Poozy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poozy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 1:54pm
ah shoot :(.
-Tippmann Custom Pro E
-47/3000 Air America
-Lapco 12in Bigshot
-Cyclone Feed
-Pen Trigger Spring
-Vortex Mod
-APE Board
-Fang Trigger
TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 7:56pm

Shocker detents???? Where did you ever get an idea like that??

Seriously, you should be proud.

bishopisback View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bishopisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2008 at 4:55pm
Whoa...Very Nice.
DzXs View Drop Down

2 strike, language, 1/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzXs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2008 at 4:16pm
mmmmm, so nice.. i gave up on my tippy project....  
TSI27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSI27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 11:30am
How did the Howitzer bolt effect the gun? Ive been wondering if I should upgrade the stock power tube and bolt. With my gun the only thing Im only looking for is accuracy and wanting to do anything to upgrade that.
Tippmann 98 Custom
Polished Internals
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
Upgraded Drive Spring
6 Position Carbine Stock
Red Dot Sight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keeprollin02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2008 at 3:28pm

Howitzer bolt is just for total upgradedness..theres not much improvement over stock.  Your bolt isnt going to help your accuracy, for that you need a better barrel and better paint.  Go with a CP 1 piece..they are cheap and the best barrel ive ever had.  Im going to buy one for this 98, but in 14".

To everyone else..Im in the process of moving/packing so I havent had the time to even get to the field and my gear is packed in boxes for the move..im working on getting a video once Im done relocating.

tigman250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigman250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 8:14pm
very nice job!
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2008 at 6:11am
Every time I open this thread, I'm still impressed.

It must be very satisfying, knowing you have made a work of art.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keeprollin02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2008 at 9:48am
Thanks for all the great comments guys.  I just wish I had the time to get to the field and make a video, heck..even get to the field.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic