Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is easier to take apart the a5 or x7

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
XDG SCORPION View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XDG SCORPION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is easier to take apart the a5 or x7
    Posted: 28 June 2008 at 4:42pm

Im thinking about getting one of these guns. I dont really care about the look. I just want to know what is easier to take apart and maintain.

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2008 at 6:44pm
Disassembly of these two markers is sufficiently similar as to not really make a difference.  If you don't care about the look, get the A5 and save a few bucks that you can blow later on upgrades/accessories.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XDG SCORPION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2008 at 7:18pm

Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Disassembly of these two markers is sufficiently similar as to not really make a difference.  If you don't care about the look, get the A5 and save a few bucks that you can blow later on upgrades/accessories.

Well my friend is selling me his X7 w/ egrip for $75 he wanted $150 but I talked him down to $75

K Hop View Drop Down
Strike 1 F-bomb in link 9/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Hop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2008 at 7:25pm
is it in good condition?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XDG SCORPION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2008 at 7:48pm

I don't know I didn't see it yet. Im going to buy it tomorrow it its in good condtion even if its not im still buying it and Ill make it look good.

Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2008 at 10:09pm
All the new Tippmanns minus the ABT is real easy to disassemble and maintain. With the new Split receiver the new 98 Custom Platinum makes maintenance real easy being able to access the trigger group and rear bolt and part of the power tube . The A-5 and X-7 can be easily field stripped with out separating the receiver halves. Just remove the Stock or end cap and pull out the internals. Then from the front you can remove the front bolt and linkage arm.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic