Topic ClosedHow to make a sniper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 3:38am
Cypher's posts up until now have been borderline "street" talk. Now he's trying to use large words to make it sound like he's got an argument...
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 5:19am

Originally posted by jordanpischke jordanpischke wrote:

A real sniper uses an Airowgun.

tho's Airowguns are sweet, i seen a couple in action and wow. too bad i dident get a chance to use one tho :(

Cypher5601 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

Cypher's posts up until now have been borderline "street" talk. Now he's trying to use large words to make it sound like he's got an argument...

Whatever makes you feel better buddy but im right:) and if you dont like it too bad

Edited by Cypher5601 - 27 June 2008 at 12:11pm
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Cypher5601 Cypher5601 wrote:

Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

Whatever makes you feel better buddy but im right:) and if you dont like it too bad

. . . and we're all still waiting breathlessly for you to explain why you are right . . . other than just because you say so.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 1:25pm
I dont want to explain myself to you because even if i prove myself your ignorance will still refuse to accept it. So no i will not explain myself. And i have better things to do than to write 3 paragraphs proving why im right. I just am and thats it. Accept it or not i really dont care.
Snake6. View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 3:21pm

I dont want to explain myself to you because even if i prove myself your ignorance will still refuse to accept it. So no i will not explain myself. And i have better things to do than to write 3 paragraphs proving why im right. I just am and thats it. Accept it or not i really dont care.

Ah, the good old "because I said so" argument.

I can play this game!

Guess what guys: I am a certified Brain Surgeon! Come to me for all your crainial related problems! How did I get certifed? Because I said so. Shove it.

Until you provide us with some refutable proof that you can snipe in paintball, go back to specops. There at least, facts, reasoning skills, and logic don't count for anything.

Paintball Chat
I'm at work, Leave me alone!!!
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 3:44pm

My 12 year old niece does the same thing.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 4:26pm
You want answers!
"I want the truth"
You cant handle the truth!
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Snake6. Snake6. wrote:

Ah, the good old "because I said so" argument.

I can play this game!

Guess what guys: I am a certified Brain Surgeon! Come to me for all your crainial related problems! How did I get certifed? Because I said so. Shove it.

Until you provide us with some refutable proof that you can snipe in paintball, go back to specops. There at least, facts, reasoning skills, and logic don't count for anything.

well said snake
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 6:59pm

Translation: 

I refuse to explain my reasoning because it has no foundation in facts and logic.  I am hoping that throwing wild accusations and blame at others will distract from this fact.  I will now pretend to have no interest in the outcome of this debate despite the fact that I continue to post in it.

Alternate Translation:

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 8:14pm
LMAO you actually took the time to make that for this thread wow! What a loser!
Nagash1959 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 8:23pm

Doubtfull. This conversation has been around so long that he probably has it saved to is photo abulm just for occassions like this...never mind that it would take someone who had that photo about 11 seconds to make it in photoshop, so if you consider having 11 free seconds of time then i guess, by your own definition you are too, as it has now taken you 11 seconds to read this post.

I will say this. Many people argue that a sniper uses accuracy to fire from beyond the range of return fire (or some such wording). What then is the situation when another person armed with a sniper rifle fires back? Are neither one considered snipers then? --Minds blown yet?--

98 Custom
Cyclone
Double E-Trigger
Polished Internals
Freak kit
X-chamber
CP Drop w/On/Off

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by Nagash1959 Nagash1959 wrote:

Doubtfull. This conversation has been around so long that he probably has it saved to is photo abulm just for occassions like this...never mind that it would take someone who had that photo about 11 seconds to make it in photoshop, so if you consider having 11 free seconds of time then i guess, by your own definition you are too, as it has now taken you 11 seconds to read this post.

I will say this. Many people argue that a sniper uses accuracy to fire from beyond the range of return fire (or some such wording). What then is the situation when another person armed with a sniper rifle fires back? Are neither one considered snipers then? --Minds blown yet?--

Pssh mind blown are u kidding me. That situation is actually called "counter sniping". Read a little and you learn things.

Edited by Cypher5601 - 27 June 2008 at 8:53pm
Ace_Of_Spades View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested, Doesnt follow Rules. 9/10/08

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 9:04pm

Pssh mind blown are u kidding me. That situation is actually called "counter sniping". Read a little and you learn things.

just get off the damn forums, all you do is talk down, talk trash, and when all else fails, try to talk "smart" which nobody buys, learn some respect and maybe a fewhundred posts down the road, you'll get respect from us again

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 9:09pm
lmao the last thing i want from you is respect. Who are you again?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 9:13pm

Wow, totally not what I was talking about. I was refering to people playing paintball, and how in paintball everyone has the same effective range, thus even if someone was sniping by hidding in the bushes like a coward, everyone would still be in range to fire back. SO if you go by the "snipers have further range" arguement that denies snipers that makes little sense when a second sniper is involved.

This was not to be taken as a direct question as to what real snipers do when a second sniper shows up. Any idiot knows to get rid of a sniper you get a sniper, or bomb the area flat with mortars.

98 Custom
Cyclone
Double E-Trigger
Polished Internals
Freak kit
X-chamber
CP Drop w/On/Off
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 9:14pm

stupid computer double post

Edited by Ace_Of_Spades - 27 June 2008 at 9:17pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 9:17pm

you take the time to call people you dont even know losers? wow what a loser

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by Nagash1959 Nagash1959 wrote:

Wow, totally not what I was talking about. I was refering to people playing paintball, and how in paintball everyone has the same effective range, thus even if someone was sniping by hidding in the bushes like a coward, everyone would still be in range to fire back. SO if you go by the "snipers have further range" arguement that denies snipers that makes little sense when a second sniper is involved.

This was not to be taken as a direct question as to what real snipers do when a second sniper shows up. Any idiot knows to get rid of a sniper you get a sniper, or bomb the area flat with mortars.

Paintball snipers dont have increased range im not using that argument. It is there style of play and markmanship that makes them a sniper. Hence if 2 individuals with these qualities encounter each other hence counter sniping.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 9:26pm

I wasn't using the range arguement, I was pointing out a flaw in it.

The "style of play" point of view is just silly of course, because everyone who plays paintball takes cover. Only people who play bad take cover away from the game waiting for people to walk in front of you.

98 Custom
Cyclone
Double E-Trigger
Polished Internals
Freak kit
X-chamber
CP Drop w/On/Off
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic