FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

If any chick says that...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2008 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

thnx for the edit evil elvis.

and monk, i got suckered into it. we were supposed to meet our boss out there to give something to her and she yelled, "hey! start handing out these game passes!" i was like...damn.

No hatin involved just cant take the creepiness that follows your pics from the creepy old men to the teen age geeks who act like they never seen a girl in their lives.

For the ones that can act like their are not utter losers here is the original pic.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2008 at 4:55pm
OMG THAT STOMACH IS BEATIFUL!!!!

I WOULD JUMP ALL OVER YOU IF YOU WERE HERE

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

or

Well, you are young for me, but you should not have any problem picking up any guy you want. I know if I was your age, I would be all over it.

Close enough EE?

Edited by jmac3 - 23 June 2008 at 4:56pm
Que pasa?

im_new View Drop Down

Guested, language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote im_new Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2008 at 5:09pm
you're flexing your stomach.  but so is the fat chick
98 custom pro e-trigger
flatline
torque loader
tippmann expansion chamber
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2008 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by im_new im_new wrote:

you're flexing your stomach.† but so is the fat chick
flattered, but honestly i'm not. i just really athletic. if that was a side shot, you would see the lower tummy poke out fo'sho. my upper abs are visible, but not the other ones. :(

but anyways, it was just a quick shot of the ring so it wasn't a fail. i thought the edit was funny...you should of kept it that way.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2008 at 6:44pm
neat... belly button rings, on the right girl... are awesome.

on sporx... not so much.

LOLOLOL JK LOLZ. 

how's the lab coat?

Edited by procarbinefreak - 23 June 2008 at 6:51pm
notXXscared View Drop Down

Strike 1, 8-21 Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notXXscared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2008 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

neat... belly button rings, on the right girl... are awesome.
This is so true. But Sporx can pull it off, it looks good.

Previously DYE PLAYA
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2008 at 10:06pm
the lab coat is great. i was meaning to send you something as a thankyou...but i lost your address. :(
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2008 at 10:42pm

nice.

PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 12:34am

Originally posted by im_new im_new wrote:

you're flexing your stomach.  but so is the fat chick
flattered, but honestly i'm not. i just really athletic. if that was a side shot, you would see the lower tummy poke out fo'sho. my upper abs are visible, but not the other ones. :(

but anyways, it was just a quick shot of the ring so it wasn't a fail. i thought the edit was funny...you should of kept it that way.

the cigarettes have done a lot to help you maintain a slender figure.
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 12:38am
Man, I remember the belly button piercing fad. I knew this girl back in 8th grade had hers done and she was hey come look at what I got, she lifts her shirt to show it to me and I'm like, umm, it looks kinda red, I hope you don't have an infection and she was like nah it's still really sore from when I had it done. Yea I was right, it was infected. She had to take it out, let it heal and have it redone. It looked good after she had it redone though.
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 12:56am
I've never figured out belly button piercings.

Although, I guess no one's doing anything else with that space.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 1:00am

the lab coat is great. i was meaning to send you something as a thankyou...but i lost your address. :(

pics of you in the lab coat...

just... the lab coat...

plox.
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 1:03am
Originally posted by Pariel Pariel wrote:

I've never figured out belly button piercings.

Although, I guess no one's doing anything else with that space.

Good lint collector.
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 12:35pm
AH, I see why that one would hurt. I heard from other friends though that if you get the lower part of the BB pierced it's not as bad.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 1:02pm
Some of you need to get with a girl IRL.

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 1:04pm
truth
Que pasa?

Enmity View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Image

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enmity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 1:09pm
I have seen a few girls get their belly buttons pierced, they didn't scream or anything, but they seemed to flinch and look like they were in a bit of pain.
FlimFlam View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I hate to do this in public

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlimFlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 2:32pm
I was present for one once... I think it hurt me more than her.  They pulled out the needle and I wasn't sure if they were going to knit a sweater or pierce her belly button...

Uncle Rudder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 6/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Rudder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 3:53pm
What if a dude tells me that getting your belly button pierced doesn't hurt, should I believe him or run?
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Uncle Rudder Uncle Rudder wrote:

What if a dude tells me that getting your belly button pierced doesn't hurt, should I believe him or run?

Buy some knee pads.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic